*** The Official Rangers V Aberdeen Match Thread ***

BridgeIsBlue

I'll be there supporting the team same as every week, dying with the flu right enough but would take a lot more than that to stop me getting to this game.

Would love a solid dominating performance and 2/3-0 win but would also take another last minute 1-0 if that's what it takes to beat these sheep shagging bastards!

25 years of dominance can't go down the drain. They are not better than us. They got lucky at home, now it's our turn. Hopefully we won't need luck, but if the ref wants to give a dodgy penalty or let that offside goal count then who am I to complain!

17 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I never gave up then I ain't giving up now - you won't understand that being a surrenderista

I'll be at the game as always,you'll be away hillwalking I take it?

And how is having zero confidence being a "surrenderista"?

What exactly have we done this season in your eyes that suggests we are more than capable of avoiding a defeat today?

We are rank fucking rotten,but you keep plodding along living in blind delusion.

Roaster.

2 hours ago, one55 said:

no wasting my time nor money in going to the game or watching it at home. had enough of warburton's pish and before any one comes in calling me a glory hunter well i went to every game mccoist was in charge. i just don't see anything changing today. warburton keeps going on about how we'll learn but we never do. same shite different game. fully expect that lot to win today. i hate saying all this but that's how shite we are right now and something needs to be done about it. i have better things to be doing at this time of year than sit about in the cold wishing i had just stayed at home and painted a wall.

Everything that is wrong with some of our "support" at the moment.absolute fuckin disgraceful attitude.ive followed rangers through good and bad for 65 years and I've seen it all believe me but never have I adopted an attitude like that.i personally don't expect a result today but I'll be there encouraging the side all the way till the day I die. Man up.get a grip or better still stay away.

4 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Dodoo is the only player with a bit of composure and skill in the box so it'd be criminal not to play him 

Dodoo will not work if played by himself, or at least not the way he was played on Wednesday.

It is frustrating as we just need to be more lethal in front of goal and we'd have far more points on the board. However, the less said about the horror show of Wednesday the better.

Cmon Rangers. Just win it today.

Starting 11 is crucial here and warburton needs to get it right but have a feeling his team will be different from the one that we all want to see.

If Windass is a doubt I would play wee Mckay in midfield with Holt and Halliday. Up top I would have Forrester, Dodoo, Waggy and save Garner and MoH for the tired legs later in the game. I think the front line will more likely be Miller, Garner and Dodoo and that just doesnt work for me. All of them play through the middle but 2 will be asked to play out wide.......would be a mistake if he goes with that.

It's funny how all the staunch 1690 #55 support ulster more than rangers fans are actually the worst fans rangers have.

Do nothing but moan about everything, think they are better than every other fan and bigger than the club.

Would be better fucking off to Ireland with the fenian cunts 

11 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

Call it what you want but don't talk pish about " they will know how we play" of course they will as I say if any manager doesn't they are not doing their job properly.Whether any manager can do anything about how the opposition plays is another matter.Do you think for one minute Aberdeen didn't know how the scum were going to play in last week's final or vice versa but at the end of the day the game is played,won,drawn or lost.

My point was that we are predictable for the entire 90 mins. Obviously all managers will set out with a plan, based on how they think they and the other team will play, won't disagree with you there. However, good managers can adapt their plan and make changes accordingly during the game to try and win the game. Have we ever done that under Warburton? I'm struggling to think of a time where that has happened.

We change players from week to week and during the game but the tactics don't and its not giving us the best chance of winning games every week. A ball over the top on Wednesday would have caused Souttar and Rossi problems but we didn't try it once. Why? Or there were times where they looked vulnerable when Dodoo ran directly at them rather than our usual passing from side to side. Why not try that more often as well?  

If the boy Maddison plays today I can guarantee that him and McLean will get the freedom of the midfield and we will do nothing about it during the game. Thats why people are frustrated and have this "surrender monkey" attitude BP9 mentioned. We've watched it for nearly a year now to know how this will play out. 

1 minute ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

It's funny how all the staunch 1690 #55 support ulster more than rangers fans are actually the worst fans rangers have.

Do nothing but moan about everything, think they are better than every other fan and bigger than the club.

As hand grenades into a thread goes, that is right up there mate. Best of luck. 

4 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

7eb.jpg

3 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Someone's drunk too much yazoo this morning.

Not sure what line up id go with today tbh. The options we have for midfield are really poor right now.

Living in a fantasy world here but would maybe like to see a tweak in formation where we perhaps start with a diamond in midfield as I think Garner and Dodoo/O'Halloran could work well together up front in a kind of Hately and McCoist type of partnership. 

Fod

Tav Kiernan Hill Wallace

Halliday

Holt              Crooks

McKay

Garner    Dodoo

21 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Dodoo will not work if played by himself, or at least not the way he was played on Wednesday.

It is frustrating as we just need to be more lethal in front of goal and we'd have far more points on the board. However, the less said about the horror show of Wednesday the better.

Cmon Rangers. Just win it today.

Neither Dodoo or Garner work when played on their own, think they could be lethal if played together. Unfortunately they won't be.

Just now, Bluerod said:

I am fuckin depressed reading these post

Like everyone else I was disgusted by Wednesday 

I also agree we are play crap football at the moment

But FFS this is the shaggers we playing today and yes I am concerned about how we will play but I will willbe behind the team from the start 

Yip. Glass half full and all that. I don't see any of the teams around us going on a long winning run of games, which means we are more than capable of getting second - as much as that pisses me off to say it. I was disgusted with the lack of fight at tynecastle. Now the payers have a chance to make amends. Can't wait for the match to start.

13 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

You rattle rosary's fuck up.

Rangers are going to win today. Trust me lads it's almost guaranteed. The team are growing sick of being shite and are going to come out like a pack of roaring lions and put the sheep to the sword.

2-1 Rangers but we will have deserved more goals and Keirnan with another howler. But still a welcome three points. Miller and wee Joe with the goals. 

2 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Rangers are going to win today. Trust me lads it's almost guaranteed. The team are growing sick of being shite and are going to come out like a pack of roaring lions and put the sheep to the sword.

2-1 Rangers but we will have deserved more goals and Keirnan with another howler. But still a welcome three points. Miller and wee Joe with the goals. 

The teams growing sick of being shite??? Hahahaha

Try being a fan