*** The Official Rangers V Aberdeen Match Thread ***

BridgeIsBlue

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

There's a bairn no older than 6 that sits in front of me at Ibrox with his mum. I envy him. He doesn't know who Craig Whyte is, or Green, or Ashley. He doesn't despair over the same tried tactics we see every week. He's more excited about when Santa is coming than when Rangers get a solid centre half in the door.

But when Rangers score? Oh, he knows alright what it is to support this football club, and he lifts everyone around him every time he celebrates. Untainted love for football and the Teddy Bears!

Mon the Gers.

(tu)

Top post mate ..... Mon The Gers right enough ..... win, lose or draw is probably what that wee man's Dad and his Dad have built into him ..... it never leaves you for long .... :lol:.

We along with all the youngsters will see more good days than bad, that's for sure .... and none of the scoundrels you mention above will stop that from happening.

Nice to see young supporters with no boundaries when it comes to our Club.

:uk:

15 minutes ago, CaptainAmerica18 said:

If Aberdeen win at Ibrox for the first time in my life I'm done with Warburton.

It feels like being under McCoist again. I really can't be arsed going to the game but will out of blind loyalty.

It would likely be untenable at that point.

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I made the mistake saying in the Hearts thread that I did not know why but thought we would win, I will not say anything in this thread, but please do not let these wankers win. That is not too much to ask is it ? :gerbad:

edit. wrong dude

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

We'll win this one, should've beat them at pittodrie and they will still be down from that final, I think the crowd will make a difference, a good hostile atmosphere and the mutton will fold ! :sherlock:

Your profile picture is a cracker :lol: 

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I made the mistake saying in the Hearts thread that I did not know why but thought we would win, I will not say anything in this thread, but please do not let these wankers win. That is not too much to ask is it ? :gerbad:

:lol:

I agreed with you Bud ..... but it's a new day and as you say ..... "Not too much to ask".

:uk:

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Crowd roaring , crowd up for it, fuck Wednesday and fuck how we've been playing for now, let's just deal with these cunts tomorrow , we're all frustrated to fuck but by fuck let's get fucked right into  these bastards and let them  know their walking into a hate filled cauldron , get fucked right into them Rangers . 

Tell us how you really feel mate (tu)  Totally agree btw 

5 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Crowd roaring , crowd up for it, fuck Wednesday and fuck how we've been playing for now, let's just deal with these cunts tomorrow , we're all frustrated to fuck but by fuck let's get fucked right into  these bastards and let them  know their walking into a hate filled cauldron , get fucked right into them Rangers . 

:wink:

11 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

six "fucks" in a single sentence. That is quite impressive.