*** The Official Rangers vs Hearts Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Our team looks so much more solid with Hodson at right back. Tavernier is also fully capable of being fully successful for us as a midfielder given his athletism. I must say though that for us to truly click the left and right forwards need to be able find the net on more occasions than ours have. They need to be able to get on the end of garners flicks and our full backs through ball and be more prolific. It showed last week when Kenny scored and this week when Barry scored!

4 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

Christmas party today guys. Give me a synopsis ?

Rob Kiernan may be better than we originally thought.  

Kenny Millers work rate continues to defy that fact that he is 98.

Martyn Waghorns extra training at "Superior Striker" during the summer has not had the desired effect.

Tav can play anywhere as long as their is someone behind him

Barrie Mackays identical twin has gotten over his injury and is back in the team and playing well.

At 4ft 11 inches tall Joe Garner continues to defy the law of gravity and win balls against guys 2ft taller. 

quite happy with that. could've been a higher score. onto the next game and another 3 points :) hopefully the sheep lose their next game in hand. even if they win we'll still be sitting 2nd. i think this might be a turning point. the gap will increase and i think we'll be closer to 1st than 3rd by the end of the season. 1st is out the window and i hate settling for second but it will be a brilliant position for our first season back. next season we need to go after they bastards from day 1. 

Just in.   Absolutely delighted by today. That's the Rangers we love ?

Get the feeling that things have just 'clicked' - so many players are proper team players, Garner, Hodson, Holt, Miller - all brilliant!

But- when did Hertz turn into such cheating bstards, diving, feigning injury, wasting time - utterly pathetic 

Great performance all round. Thought that was Wilson's best performance since coming back. Kiernan has come on a ton great goal. Wallace and McKay linked well. Let's hope we can keep this up the next 2 away games and then look forward to the bheasts coming. WATP.

7 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Rob Kiernan may be better than we originally thought.  

Kenny Millers work rate continues to defy that fact that he is 98.

Martyn Waghorns extra training at "Superior Striker" during the summer has not had the desired effect.

Tav can play anywhere as long as their is someone behind him

Barrie Mackays identical twin has gotten over his injury and is back in the team and playing well.

At 4ft 11 inches tall Joe Garner continues to defy the law of gravity and win balls against guys 2ft taller. 

So waghorn was not great today? 

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

by the way, that will be the last time you will see hearts coming to ibrox with such an attacking mindset. They were not in the game. Expect a parking of the bus and see if they can catch us on the break next time.

Nah mate cathro is a visionary