*** The Official Rangers vs Hearts Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

13 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

As long as we play like we did against the sheep we will win but fannying about at the back and we are fucking asking for trouble.

Indeed, see as long as they put the effort in then this mob shouldn't be a problem, put in the performance like they did at Tynecastle then were fucked

As long as we have the same level   Of performance as we did against Aberdeen I think we should win but the whole team need to show determination, aggression n win the ball back quick 

39 minutes ago, Dee said:

As long as we have the same level   Of performance as we did against Aberdeen I think we should win but the whole team need to show determination, aggression n win the ball back quick 

We did what everyone said we needed to against Aberdeen, win the battles and score first, then we can start playing the passing game we know we can do well. More of the same hopefully! 

On 12/4/2016 at 4:15 PM, KingKirk said:

Just win Rangers and I think we will. Its massive for us the media will be waiting for the slip again. Beat Aberdeen and hearts and a few massive point would be proven to the media and some fans.

This all day long. :541:

We've got a massive point to prove after the midweek gubbing we got from them. I'd be happy with the same team we fielded against the sheep to be honest, maybe Forrester in for McKay?

A lot of people saying Waggy in for MoH which I wouldn't be adverse to, but for me MoH pace is going to be needed. That being said, Waggy was involved in the second goal and we had a beautiful bit of one touch play involving him as well.

Would really like to see MW play 2 up front with Garner and possibly Miller but that won't happen. I've no doubt Garner has got a goal coming as well.

I did notice that Hodson got caught out a couple of times vs sheep so hope he keeps it tight at the back as that's where both Hearts goals came from. They'll be looking to exploit that again.

Need the midfield to be strong like they were on Saturday, Hearts made it clear they have a physical presence which we need to counter by outplaying them because we just don't have the muscle.

Hill is going to be a big miss. Biggest threat I'd say on their side is that Johnsen, so hopefully Keirnan and Wilson can keep him contained.

A reversed 2-0 to the boys in blue this time. We Are The People!!!!

2 hours ago, Waggy1872 said:

We did what everyone said we needed to against Aberdeen, win the battles and score first, then we can start playing the passing game we know we can do well. More of the same hopefully! 

Great point, this seems to be the formula. Getting that first goal in is crucial, whenever that happens the players seem to settle and you can see the confidence lift all across the park. Hope the fans can be the 12th man again and really get behind them!!

8 minutes ago, Boybluesy said:

I think Warburton will play both Hodson and Tavernier.  I'd also play Waghorn, Garner, Miller.

Lee is a better defender than Tav and offers decent support to Kiernan. 

At that point Tav can just go wild and go forward all he likes. and if Waggy is played, Tav and him will link up fairly well. 

Guest Lloyd72
1 hour ago, RFCRobertson said:

Lee is a better defender than Tav and offers decent support to Kiernan. 

At that point Tav can just go wild and go forward all he likes. and if Waggy is played, Tav and him will link up fairly well. 

Tav Waggy and Hodson playing triangle passes round the hearts left back for 90 minutes :crywank::crywank:

9 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

MoH is quick but thick. Waghorn showed good technical ability when he came on. 

A hybrid of MOH and Waghorn would be fantastic:lol:

Think we will win again and hopefully keep winning until the cellic game. 

Why stop winning then? I want us to keep on winning including and beyond the bheasts.

9 hours ago, rfc1990 said:

When is the deadline for having tickets delivered? If I buy just now, will I have it before Saturday?

I'm sure there's an option to pick them up at the ground mate, and you can do that before Saturday if you're able. It'll be mobbed on game day so I'd recommend getting there mega early.

6 hours ago, Corky True Legend said:

Why stop winning then? I want us to keep on winning including and beyond the bheasts.

Aye obviously, probably should have added for a bit of momentum that's what I mean. This 8 game cycle is probably the toughest of the season until the split so to come out with 20+ points will be fantastic for us and should really push us on from the turn of the year.