Hearts

RDFM

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
On 04/12/2016 at 11:09 PM, RDFM said:

Set to announce Ian Cathro as head coach with highly rated Austin MacPhee to be his assistant.

Really surpried by this from Hearts and have to admit I'm somewhat jealous.

You still jealous?? Everyone knew it he's pish and completely out of his depth

They all want him gone and a good few saying they won't be renewing their ST's if he's still there in the summer 

Looks like we might be getting our full allocation back at Tynecastle :lol: 

5 hours ago, DBBTB said:

The best (and safest) appointment for them was Tommy Wright. He's done a good job with St Johnstone for three or four years now with a modest budget and you would think Hearts would have recognised that and made him their first choice.

tommy wright would not take the job and work under leiven  he calls all the shots at tynecastle and wright would want to be his own man

43 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Its depressing that one of the few games he has actually won was against us :/

Add Hartley at Dundee in that mix!...... These teams get pumped 5-0 and 7-0 at the weekend but turn us over....!

7 minutes ago, Orange Persson said:

Imagine working under Levein. What is that wee goatie beard about? Does he think he is a Russian spy............or a social worker?

A weirdo man! Does anyone recall him punching a team mate?  Can't remember the game now.

They were talking about than on Radio Clyde on Saturday, not one of their "experts" could remember the other guy's name was Graeme Hogg. 

Before anyone puts the boot in, I switched the radio on briefly in the car to try and get an update on our score. Couldn't believe how they spent about 90% of the time gushing about the tarriers, even on a day when they'werent even playing and there was live games on everywhere.

Their glorious league win doesn't count because it is the managers first season, same as Lincoln Red Imps doesn't count because it was his first game and Barcelona doesn't count because Barcelona could do that to anybody( apart from PSG)

13 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

They were talking about than on Radio Clyde on Saturday, not one of their "experts" could remember the other guy's name was Graeme Hogg. 

Before anyone puts the boot in, I switched the radio on briefly in the car to try and get an update on our score. Couldn't believe how they spent about 90% of the time gushing about the tarriers, even on a day when they'werent even playing and there was live games on everywhere.

Never heard about it on Clyde.  It is always something that stuck in my mind. That and another similar incident with big McQeen and I think David Harvey.  It wasn't just the fact that it was "in fighting". I mean it was flippin' full on jaw breaking blows.