152 members have voted

1. 1. Should this thread remain in the Bears Den

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely should remain in the Bears Den.

I like the idea that the Bears Den is for Rangers-related items/threads only - but I think there's certain exceptions that should be made and that's highlighting anything the Tarriers do that might raise awareness to their scum actions ... such as this ... and things to do with our culture like Loyalist songs and parades (although I'd prefer a "Culture Section" at the top of the page - similar to the boardroom section)

13 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

The cover up begins,

The BBC have now changed their headline to "ex-football coach charged with sex abuse". 

Quite remarkable. 

The only ones who I've read or listened to who keep saying "cellic" is actually Capital radio station. 

Yup, noticed this myself. Imagine a football club telling you what headlines you can or can't write. :anguish:

17 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Yup, noticed this myself. Imagine a football club telling you what headlines you can or can't write. :anguish:

It's remarkable. The only ones like I said who continually say "cellic" is Capital radio. They are waiting for any other Scottish club, preferably us, to try and drum up some sort of story which brings that other club down with them. 

There's so much more to come from this but their making sure they are kept away from the spotlight as much as possible whilst the media try their hardest to incorporate us into the story.

Just listened to the video/audio in DR, where he is interviewed by an female reporter (I think from Belfast). At the end he says, we won a Glasgow cup game against rangers 5 or 6 to 1, and said something like "we were on top of the world". Either it was out of context or a victory like that was good reason to get in the shower with boys. 

The whole interview was bizarre, he was flitting between "sorro" and justifying his actions. 

Its pretty clear the only reason that he has come forward is to "cleanse his soul", he will soon realise that "confessing your sins". Ain't a get out of jail card..... 

From Evening Times:

A spokesman for Celtic said: "The club was made aware of serious allegations by a national newspaper, which the club immediately passed to Police Scotland.

"The club understands that those allegations, which relate to a number of Scottish clubs, are under investigation by the police and it would therefore not be appropriate to comment at this time”.

Even in reaction to the revelations they still want to spread the blame.

2 hours ago, jackunion said:

an un-named  victim has come forward and reported that Mccafferty sent him to Crewe to stay with bennel

Was  torbett in this pedo ring! Could it have been stopped then if this vile creature was reported when celtic first found out to the police. This just sums up how heinous this crimes are. 

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Absolutely should remain in the Bears Den.

I like the idea that the Bears Den is for Rangers-related items/threads only - but I think there's certain exceptions that should be made and that's highlighting anything the Tarriers do that might raise awareness to their scum actions ... such as this ... and things to do with our culture like Loyalist songs and parades (although I'd prefer a "Culture Section" at the top of the page - similar to the boardroom section)

Was already moved mate 

14 hours ago, GMac said:

Wee Jay

Thai Tims

I'm concerned about their welfare

This the fact that despite most people being aware of their absolutely disgusting reputation they are allowed to wheel out that disabled kid and those Thai kids is truly disturbing not to mention the weird creepy cult like vibes from those Thai kids.

5 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

The cover up begins,

The BBC have now changed their headline to "ex-football coach charged with sex abuse". 

Quite remarkable. 

The only ones who I've read or listened to who keep saying "cellic" is actually Capital radio station. 

The BBC are just as guilty of covering up child abuse let alone the ring that was in that festering shit tip of a company too.