Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rambo1872

Celtics Jim McCafferty admits absuing youngsters

Suitability for post  

152 members have voted

1. 1. Should this thread remain in the Bears Den

• Yes
    • No

3 minutes ago, blubyeyou said:

Daily Mail online reporting that McCafferty abused so many boys he can't remember them all.

From all his clubs or just the beasts fuckin horrible horrible cunt

Daily record going with this beast handed himself in no much more to add tbh that's the front page

The cover up begins,

The BBC have now changed their headline to "ex-football coach charged with sex abuse". 

Quite remarkable. 

The only ones who I've read or listened to who keep saying "cellic" is actually Capital radio station. 

Absolutely should remain in the Bears Den.

I like the idea that the Bears Den is for Rangers-related items/threads only - but I think there's certain exceptions that should be made and that's highlighting anything the Tarriers do that might raise awareness to their scum actions ... such as this ... and things to do with our culture like Loyalist songs and parades (although I'd prefer a "Culture Section" at the top of the page - similar to the boardroom section)

13 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

The cover up begins,

The BBC have now changed their headline to "ex-football coach charged with sex abuse". 

Quite remarkable. 

The only ones who I've read or listened to who keep saying "cellic" is actually Capital radio station. 

Yup, noticed this myself. Imagine a football club telling you what headlines you can or can't write. :anguish:

Is it possible this beast will get of lightly on this if theirs no victim that comes forward ? 

17 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Yup, noticed this myself. Imagine a football club telling you what headlines you can or can't write. :anguish:

It's remarkable. The only ones like I said who continually say "cellic" is Capital radio. They are waiting for any other Scottish club, preferably us, to try and drum up some sort of story which brings that other club down with them. 

There's so much more to come from this but their making sure they are kept away from the spotlight as much as possible whilst the media try their hardest to incorporate us into the story.

an un-named  victim has come forward and reported that Mccafferty sent him to Crewe to stay with bennel

Just listened to the video/audio in DR, where he is interviewed by an female reporter (I think from Belfast). At the end he says, we won a Glasgow cup game against rangers 5 or 6 to 1, and said something like "we were on top of the world". Either it was out of context or a victory like that was good reason to get in the shower with boys. 

The whole interview was bizarre, he was flitting between "sorro" and justifying his actions. 

Its pretty clear the only reason that he has come forward is to "cleanse his soul", he will soon realise that "confessing your sins". Ain't a get out of jail card..... 

2 minutes ago, OzzieBear said:

Either it was out of context or a victory like that was good reason to get in the shower with boys. 

I can't even comprehend that. 

fucked up isn't even the word. 

1 hour ago, jackunion said:

an un-named  victim has come forward and reported that Mccafferty sent him to Crewe to stay with bennel

Fucking hell. So that's a ring then.

From Evening Times:

A spokesman for Celtic said: "The club was made aware of serious allegations by a national newspaper, which the club immediately passed to Police Scotland.

"The club understands that those allegations, which relate to a number of Scottish clubs, are under investigation by the police and it would therefore not be appropriate to comment at this time”.

Even in reaction to the revelations they still want to spread the blame.

1 hour ago, jackunion said:

oooft

2 hours ago, jackunion said:

Was  torbett in this pedo ring! Could it have been stopped then if this vile creature was reported when celtic first found out to the police. This just sums up how heinous this crimes are. 

3 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Absolutely should remain in the Bears Den.

I like the idea that the Bears Den is for Rangers-related items/threads only - but I think there's certain exceptions that should be made and that's highlighting anything the Tarriers do that might raise awareness to their scum actions ... such as this ... and things to do with our culture like Loyalist songs and parades (although I'd prefer a "Culture Section" at the top of the page - similar to the boardroom section)

Was already moved mate 

2 hours ago, jackunion said:

Christ :power_of_anguish:

Seen a cunt wi the celick bunnet on this morning,not giving a fuck.you'd think after that they'd lie low for a while,but it's as if they're glorifying it.

disgusting cunts!! 

We will find out soon enough if the scum reported this beast to the police. If not they have covered up child abuse. If yes the police have covered up child abuse.

14 hours ago, GMac said:

Wee Jay

Thai Tims

I'm concerned about their welfare

This the fact that despite most people being aware of their absolutely disgusting reputation they are allowed to wheel out that disabled kid and those Thai kids is truly disturbing not to mention the weird creepy cult like vibes from those Thai kids.

5 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

The cover up begins,

Quite remarkable. 

The BBC are just as guilty of covering up child abuse let alone the ring that was in that festering shit tip of a company too.

Yet still wants justice for those affected? 

What's the matter? Scared incase you're shitey taig clubs get in bother? 

hibsfans.jpg