*** The Official Hamilton Accies vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Wes 

Hodson Kiernan Hill Wallace

Tav Halliday Holt 

Waghorn Garner McKay 

Put Waghorn in ahead of Miller, he done a lot of positive things when he come on yesterday, just his shooting boots missing.

Miller will probably start though.

I'll be at Hamilton on Friday night hoping to see our away form improve , which it should after the confidence gained from our excellent wins over Aberdeen & Hearts. 

Hopefully we don't lose the first goal as we seem to struggle  when we're chasing a game. 

Predicting 2-0 Rangers ??

3 hours ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

Wes 

Tav Halliday Holt 

Waghorn Garner McKay 

Put Waghorn in ahead of Miller, he done a lot of positive things when he come on yesterday, just his shooting boots missing.

This would be my starting XI as well. Miller has been a rock for us this season but really think Waghorn would benefit massively by getting a start

Biggest headache is who plays in central defence. Would have said Hill and Kiernan but after yesterday Wilson would be hard to drop. 

Hopefully see windass, rossiter and forrester back into the squad too. 

Agreeing with starting waghorn, think would be a huge boost to his confidence.

4 hours ago, EastEnclosureBear said:

Wes 

Tav Halliday Holt 

Waghorn Garner McKay 

Waghorn starting to look like the player we know he can be.  His nose bleeds and panic attacks when he sees the goals will hopefully reduce and disappear.

SCORE: Hamilton 0-2 Rangers

Mckay Garner Waghorn

Holt Halliday Tavernier

Wallace Wilson Kiernan Hodson

Foderingham

I don't know the difference in quality between Aberdeen and Hearts but i know they are both pretty shite

But Wilson kept a clean sheet while Hill had a good game but got sent off which could have lost us the game even though it didn't, so I would start Wilson and wouldn't take the risk of Hill even though he played well.

Break off work til next year on this day and heading through to the game! Hopefully hill in for Wilson and the rest of the teams the same I know tav didn't play very well but it gives us another option in midfield! Millers got a knack of scoring just using his experience 

3 hours ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

Starting XI - Foderigham; Hodson, Kiernan, Wilson, Wallace; Halliday, Tavernier, Holt; Waghorn, McKay, Garner.

Subs -

Rossiter on for Halliday

Windass on for Hodson

Burt on for Holt

My team and same subs. Bingo. Clint, Forrester and MOH also on the bench for options. 3-0 at least; need to get the goal difference up as well as the points - we are well behind teams 3 and 4 on this. Bet they set up with 4 -2-1- 3... more trying to break them down as per previous weeks. Only thing to add: I hope MW and Sir D start trying some tactics that will help us get in behind the septics at Hogmanay. Hope they are already showing them the Barcelona, Monchen and Motherwell games as examples of how to do it. I noticed Motherwell in particular were sending long balls in to the box for Moult - worked a treat...

Long time since we won away(ict 1-0 I think) would love to put that right on Friday and keep momentum of last two games going. Tough match on a plastic pitch but think we will win 0-2. Waghorn for Miller and forrester for tav only changes I'd make with Wilson keeping his place after a fine game yesterday.