*** The Official Hamilton Accies vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

2 minutes ago, nik2402 said:

I thought we were good until that mistake from Halliday. Goals change games. But positive signs with McKay Garner and waggy front three. Should've been 4 or 5. Overall very positive 

I thought we were good until Waghorn came off :)

That was decent for the most part. Sloppy play to gift them a goal and then a dodgy 5 minutes after but we seen that out easy in the end.

As for Garner booking - Imrie got his 6th and he misses the Hogmanay game so if Garner gets booked next game surely it would be the one after the smellies? Or is that not how the scumbags at the spfl work!

4 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

Sorry mate, but in most games this season, Andy has gifted umpteen chances to our opponents and got away with it. Been saying it for ages.... he's lazy and not nearly good enough. Sorry.

i agree watching the game on tv i can hardly remember hearing his name in the first half  like a lot of the gers players he has this thing for turning back into defence instead of going forward

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

What a lot of fuckin pish , he's been MOTM many times this year and up till his fuck up for their goal was having another good match.

If he wasn't a fan he'd be getting pelters every week.  He is mince.  Thinks he's good which makes him take stupid chances.  He's too slow, takes too many touches, can't read a game, disappears so long at times you forget he is on the park, hardly scores any goals.    Apart from all that he is average for the championship.

Overall a good performance . Made it difficult for ourselves at the end there , where from looking we could win by 3 or 4 , we then had to ensure the win , which we did . 

I feel the last three games have steadied us for the first time this season , now let's build from that , confidence is a big part of that  . Looking forward to the Inverness game to keep up the momentum . 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Those last 13 mins didn't need to happen it's amateurish pish. 

A lot of young bears might be happy we won tonight . I was too but we were rank in so many departments .

First up . Accies were garbage . Offered nothing . Had 2 chances .Scored 1 . Now there is a fucking surprise ,

Tonights hero scored 2 .Missed 42 . Bang average although I won't knock him the confidence boost .

What the fuck can you say about Tav . The guy simply should not be there . He is awful .Finishing is shocking .

His fitness carries him .

3 Points but we were pitiful with no composure  in so many areas . It could have even have been 2-2 at the end .

Garner has to get rid of that jacobite fucking beard too . :lol:

5 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

What a lot of fuckin pish , he's been MOTM many times this year and up till his fuck up for their goal was having another good match.

Mate that's nonsense, he's not good enough. he can't control the midfield and dominate a game his passing is suspect and he has a brain fart far too often. 

We wont win a league title with Haliday in our midfield. 

2 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

If he wasn't a fan he'd be getting pelters every week.  He is mince.  Thinks he's good which makes him take stupid chances.  He's too slow, takes too many touches, can't read a game, disappears so long at times you forget he is on the park, hardly scores any goals.    Apart from all that he is average for the championship.

He gets pelters on here every week even if he has a great game.