*** The Official Hamilton Accies vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

:clap:

Well done Rangers. Fully deserved. Wasn't all bad losing the goal. Let us show we do have character and fight in the team. Anyone remember Falkirk and QOTS at the tail end of last season? Another box ticked.

Those last 13 mins didn't need to happen it's amateurish pish. 

4 minutes ago, LeeWallace5 said:

The sub had absolutely nothing to do with it, Halliday being an absolute fucking clown has fucked the control we had

We made the sub and lost control of the game for 10 mins. There was only 1 team in it until that point. Another sub for no reason when we are completely in control of the game having a negative effect on our team. 

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

Easy game made hard.

A stupid substitution and a mistake from a guy who simply is not good enough..

This in spades.  Halliday is a liability and Kiernan tried to give them an equaliser with his mazy dribbling skills failing.  We need a leader on that park.

Just now, ronniescu said:

Sorry mate, but in most games this season, Andy has gifted umpteen chances to our opponents and got away with it. Been saying it for ages.... he's lazy and not nearly good enough. Sorry.

Fair enough but I genuinely thought he had a good game tonight. He's in a position on the park where most of his good work goes unnoticed. I appreciate your opinion on his ability and performances differ from mine but I can't accept lazy. I see a guy that gives his all and leaves nothing on the park. Maybe it's because his work is going unnoticed?

2 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

Sorry mate, but in most games this season, Andy has gifted umpteen chances to our opponents and got away with it. Been saying it for ages.... he's lazy and not nearly good enough. Sorry.

What a lot of fuckin pish , he's been MOTM many times this year and up till his fuck up for their goal was having another good match.

2 minutes ago, paisleyroad said:

Did Garner get booked?

i'm looking at updates on SKY app and it's saying 4 Hamilton players booked in last 8 minutes but not Garner

Yeah he did, he got booked for absolutely nothing, to be honest I can't believe both him and the Hamilton player got booked for that incident, really poor decision by the ref.

Just now, KBOO72 said:

We made the sub and lost control of the game for 10 mins. There was only 1 team in it until that point. Another sub for no reason when we are completely in control of the game having a negative effect on our team. 

To be fair, it wasnt the sub that done that. its was the daft mistake by Halliday, he should be getting rid of it instead of faffing about with a couple of their players round him which caused them to get a bit of confidence. Not tooo sure you can really blame the sub for that.