*** The Official Hamilton Accies vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

4 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

He has been more consistent than anybody else in this squad all year. No superstar but nowhere near as bad as most of this squad. But no matter how good or bad he plays he gets it in the neck on here every game.

Consistently awful or consistently anonymous?     He is a liability to us.    

2 hours ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Couldn't make the game as was working till 7,but I stay right across from morrions garage near the stadium ,the bears we're making some noise at half time as I was going in my flat ,two good goal and glad waghorn scored ,he looked delighted and so did every1 else for him after the game ,the header was unreal ,il tell u what ,not 1 centre back in this league will enjoy playing against garner ,not a second peace and the wee man is solid for the size of him ,let's fuck they pape bastards at newyear ,smashed but I don't give a fuck ,oh give me a home where there's no pope of Rome ......:pipe:

Always buy my tyres from good bluenose shop near there mate .

Area is full of beggars nowadays . Maybe that is one of the reasons along with SLC that this club is lost to the beggars for all time

7 hours ago, sammy cox said:

Well I can see what a forward who has scored one more goal than a midfielder you are saying is not good enough is doing for the team.If Waghorn has a long way to go then where does that put Miller then who has played twice as many minutes but managed one goal more.Take it he has a long way to go then as well.

His role isn't to be an out n out striker anymore. He works harder than anyone else In the team. Never gives up and plays in some great balls. If all our team had his spirit then we wouldn't lose. 

great ball from makay to Wallace for no2 that's 5 from 6 and 3 league in a row now if can win next two then beat scum at ibrox and follow up with a winning run after break with a few new players in who knows???? how will they react to real pressure a Rangers pressure not sheep bottleboys?