Warburton & Hodson Press Conference

RFCRobertson

MW seemed a lot more relaxed in that interview than he has for a while. I think things were starting to get to him.

Good to hear him shoulder some of the responsibility for the hearts away game too.

I hope the team and management can start to replicate home form in away games. Soon find out on Friday.

Depressing to hear big clubs like ourselves might be struggling to hold on to our best youths now. Its bad enough we can't raid most English clubs for players these days without suffering from being at the mercy of even their small ones being able to buy our best players. Now we could start to lose our best youngsters. The game needs sorted out as this nonsense can't be allowed to continue for much longer. Even regular European Cup winners who produced a lot of their own players like Ajax are vulnerable to likes of the mighty Watford.

I hope Leicester City win this years CL and then Chelsea do it for twenty years in a row. It's only when even the farce gets stretched that we'll see some change and maybe some sense restored.

Meant to ask what the story is with Malkay Mckay. What job has he got and what is it he's done that he's getting a hard time for in the press? I don't know much about the guy except he managed one of the Welsh clubs and got binned. Did he play for the filth or have a connection to them? Just think I may have heard or read something about him and them.

5 hours ago, William McBeath said:

Meant to ask what the story is with Malkay Mckay. What job has he got and what is it he's done that he's getting a hard time for in the press? I don't know much about the guy except he managed one of the Welsh clubs and got binned. Did he play for the filth or have a connection to them? Just think I may have heard or read something about him and them.

A tarrier that played for the filth , he's getting a job as the sfa performance director , got sacked at Cardiff after racist texts and the like came out , was rumours of dodgy payments too agents etc too 

1 hour ago, BF2 said:

Malky McKay is a cunt of a human being, but Warburton being seemingly good mates with him can only be a good thing for us in his new role.

Haha!!  Good one mate, a tarrier who you think is a mate who wouldn't hesitate to stab you in the back at the first opportunity,.