celtic fans hard hats for hogmanay game

ale_

Read on internet that celtic fans are going to wear green hard hats to the hogmanay game

celtic fans to wear green hard hats for the hogmanay game due to "safety reasons" as ibrox is falling apart

dumbartom game was it top of broomloan had a fixture come loose and also dave king say ibrox maintenance has been neglected

couldnt imagine the police letting them in or the stewards

they would just get all launched on to the park ( at Fod in goals)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFs did you type that with your forehead, another fine example of apartheid schooling perhaps...

Long as the smellie bastards get a wash before they come to the home of the worlds most successful club they can spunk their giros on whatever pleases them.

7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

10312357_10201996599069121_4177277204177

They'd be better taking ear defenders,and Sky will turn down the microphones pitchside because they are going to get it fucking rotten come Hogmanay.

yeah hopefully mate, whole fuckin stadium apart from the broomloan.

it will make them cringe for sure

20 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

I wore a hard hat on the 7th March 2000 at the piggery, they're over 16 and a half years too late....

Same as me. My Old Man was raging as I borrowed his hat not knowing he was working that day.

The fact we did this joke first will still not stop the Jolly Craicsters claiming the credit for this particularly hilarious stunt.

2 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Same as me. My Old Man was raging as I borrowed his hat not knowing he was working that day.

The fact we did this joke first will still not stop the Jolly Craicsters claiming the credit for this particularly hilarious stunt.

And the mhedia gushing over their 'humour' before praising them for being brilliant fans etc.

Then a few fly digs in saying they risked their health to support their team blah fucking blah

Their midden was closed down before for bits of the roof blowing off, cunts forget themselves.