*** The Official Rangers vs Inverness Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

18 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

we need the midfield to do its job, get a foot in, win tackles.  we are passing the buck here about needing new players. we need the ones we have got to start putting a shift in. 

Plain and simple #    they ain't up to the job. Too Small,Too Slight, No heart for the fight.

Lost count of the number of tackles that our players pulled out of today.

Hills was a scorcher that was the only one all game.

The ball was a like hot tottie the day, nobody wanted to know, it was as if they couldn't get the game over quick enough without any real participation from ANY player, just as well the keeper was watchin his back, saved the day. Looks as though this'll be it till the end of the season, roller coaster as predicted, hopefully they find some passion after their Christmas pud to face the paedos next week ! 

image.gif

Shite performance today but got the 3 points. So many shite bags in the team, saw at least 4 players pull out of tackles, I don't mind if we have an off day and everyone gives 100% but watching that shite today was a joke. If we play like that next week we can expect another doing. Also the last few weeks we had been looking to get the ball forward quickly but today it seemed as if they didn't want to risk loosing the ball.

8 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Bit over the top.

We still won. Had plenty of horrendous performances under every manager we've ever had, without fans chucking it. 

Well said mate! If we'd done this any other season, in the top flight, we'd be saying things like " That's the mark of champions, play terrible but still manage to get the 3 points.' 

I'm not saying we're going to win the title this year, but we're getting the, play shit but still win bit right.?

The physicality of the ICT was the real reason we had such a poor showing yesterday. A lot of really big lads in their team and they caused us some considerable problems.

Caley were clearly the better team but getting the 3 points is all that counts, we drew games against Hamilton, RC etc when we battered the opposition but just couldnt score......yesterday we were battered and still won so thats a positive. Maybe we have turned a corner where we can grind a result when the opposition are playing better than us. The defending was much much better yesterday and was great to see the lads work so hard together to keep ICT from scoring.

On 24/12/2016 at 8:45 PM, graeme_4 said:

Bit over the top.

We still won. Had plenty of horrendous performances under every manager we've ever had, without fans chucking it. 

I'm not chucking it, I'm done with the manager.  Playing bottom of the league team at Ibrox and we were clinging on.  The manager doesn't have a plan B.    

1 hour ago, JCDBigBear said:

I'm not chucking it, I'm done with the manager.  Playing bottom of the league team at Ibrox and we were clinging on.  The manager doesn't have a plan B.    

Me too. Feel as if we are just playing out time under him. I see nothing to suggest he is capable of being a successful Rangers manager. I've even stopped listening to his interviews and press conferences.