*** The Official Rangers vs Inverness Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Caley are absolutely pish, but as usual will set up with 2 banks of 5 and look to stifle us completely and nick a goal from a set piece or a once a season 25 yard screamer from some random who's never scored before.

Garner and Waghorn looked to have the acorn of a good understanding against Hamilton and Waghorn is a bit of a streaky player, so an early goal and a comfortable 3 or 4 goal win and hopefully build confidence for a tough away trip on Wednesday. Once that's out of the way we can start thinking about the scum game.

bit down after scum another 10 big gap to much I fear for the Gers but take the club out of table and scum 20 clear of sheep and champs by jan fuckin state of the league anyway I can report dembele minor has already made England debut in a youth game and will have every major( NOT them) club right now at mr and mrs D house no doubt so hahahaha fiddler filth ur future is fucking right off very soon and for nowt

47 minutes ago, Rosebery1872 said:

bit down after scum another 10 big gap to much I fear for the Gers but take the club out of table and scum 20 clear of sheep and champs by jan fuckin state of the league anyway I can report dembele minor has already made England debut in a youth game and will have every major( NOT them) club right now at mr and mrs D house no doubt so hahahaha fiddler filth ur future is fucking right off very soon and for nowt

What school did you go to? 

1 hour ago, Rosebery1872 said:

:taig:

Front 3 is a big question for me...

Surely can't drop Waghorn or Garner, and can't see McKay being dropped or Miller not making it back in. 

4 'starters' into 3 positions doesn't work. 

I suspect McKay might drop into the midfield 3, with Holt and Halliday - Tav back on the bench. 

Any thoughts? 

Guest Lloyd72
3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Surely can't drop Waghorn or Garner, and can't see McKay being dropped or Miller not making it back in. 

I suspect McKay might drop into the midfield 3, with Holt and Halliday - Tav back on the bench. 

Any thoughts? 

Possibly miller in for tav in that free roam role he played vs Hearts which wouldn't be terrible imo

7 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Any thoughts? 

Miller should stay on the bench.

24 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Any thoughts? 

Needs Tav's strength and energy in midfield otherwise we are too lightweight as we have seen in earlier games.

Hope he gets a goal as that will bring composure and confidence and could lead to a few more from him.

Just now, blubyeyou said:

Needs Tav's strength and energy in midfield otherwise we are too lightweight as we have seen in earlier games.

Hope he gets a goal as that will bring composure and confidence and could lead to a few more from him.

I'd leave Miller out personally, but can't see it. 

2 hours ago, Rosebery1872 said:

Jumping Jesus !

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, jackrfc95 said:

Think it will be same team as Friday night, cant change a winning side just to accommodate Miller.

He can and he most likely Will mate.

Guest Lloyd72
6 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Well I don't see who for tbh. Like graeme_4 said Garner, Waghorn and McKay wont be dropped and I also put Tav into that category as well.

I think Tav could get dropped for Miller tbh even though I wouldn't play Miller ahead of him personally