*** The Official Rangers vs Inverness Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

3 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I think Tav could get dropped for Miller tbh even though I wouldn't play Miller ahead of him personally

I would still give Tav a chance against ICT but if he wastes as many chances as on Friday, then his place against c****c must be in doubt. I would rest Miller for another week but he must play on Hogmany; his record against them demands it.

14 minutes ago, Bossorange said:

Rossiter is still out :lol: 

windass is back but

pretty sure warbs said rossiter was 10 days away like over 2 weeks ago

I think we'll sooner see John Eustace in a Rangers jersey than Rossiter to be honest.

3 hours ago, Rosebery1872 said:

bit down after scum another 10 big gap to much I fear for the Gers but take the club out of table and scum 20 clear of sheep and champs by jan fuckin state of the league anyway I can report dembele minor has already made England debut in a youth game and will have every major( NOT them) club right now at mr and mrs D house no doubt so hahahaha fiddler filth ur future is fucking right off very soon and for nowt

:wow:

5 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Front 3 is a big question for me...

Surely can't drop Waghorn or Garner, and can't see McKay being dropped or Miller not making it back in. 

4 'starters' into 3 positions doesn't work. 

I suspect McKay might drop into the midfield 3, with Holt and Halliday - Tav back on the bench. 

Any thoughts? 

I know Tavs not a midfielder but he provides us with and energy and strength we dont have in the middle.

1 hour ago, rossDas said:

The only reason I can think of is for there to be another game in that time slot for them to show in case the filth game is called off due to bad weather.

This definitely no it :lol: if a game gets called off they never show another one. Weird though as to why we're not 3pm

2 minutes ago, Bossorange said:

This definitely no it :lol: if a game gets called off they never show another one. Weird though as to why we're not 3pm

Unless they've had a change of MO in light of the forecast being for shitloads of wind and rain for days - can't think of any other reason. 

8 minutes ago, Bossorange said:

Can only imagine it's down to it being Christmas Eve? and everyone wanting to pack it in early and go home. Every other team is playing tomorrow night 19:45 kick off, the only one being shown is Motherwell v Aberdeen. 

4 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Gives the Inverness support time to pedal their tandem back up the A9 before Santa arrives, they're so near the North Pole it's his first port of call.

This sounds the most logical reason I have read so far. 

On 16/12/2016 at 10:10 PM, LikeWazowski said:

It's been fun guys, i'm off.

Between a family death and some folk on here not knowing when to quit a crap joke, I'm leaving bears den.

Not going to lie, i loved this place. It was a great place to get a laugh, discuss rangers stuff and so on.

I only wanted to better the place, i seen how good it was an wanted to add to that goodness. Mainly by posting match threads, thought provoking questions and rangers realted media. There was some shit ones, I'll admit that no problem. 

All the best to most of you and Rangers. If we get 55 this season it'll be brilliant. Regardless I'll still follow Rangers FC loyally.

RFCRobertson

I miss RFCRobertson already :depressed: