*** The Official Rangers vs Inverness Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

A 2-1, 2-0, and 2-1 in the last three gives us a good position to be in going into this game confidence wise but it also shows we are still making errors and not making the most of our chances

A comfortable win today with a few goals to spare would be the icing on the cake of a good positive week, 1-0, or 2-1 although would be a win, would still give me doubts about the team 

Hopefully Inverness leave Ibrox with a fucking 8-0 pounding and leave no one doubting this team capabilities and put the shitters up the scum for coming to our house

On 19/12/2016 at 5:55 AM, bluebear24 said:

I'm home for the new year and got tickets for this first game I've managed to get to in years. Joys of living in Wiltshire and having to waste my Saturdays working. Can't describe the excitement. Would love a decent win 

Hope it's a decent performance and most of all a decent win for you mate, I had many years living down south so know exactly what it means to get to games and we do take it for granted with it being on the doorstep at times. 

2 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

So it's bad up there too?

I'm in peterborough and the wind blew my motorbike over, fucker's scratched now.  :(

Its not a great day for football...however 50,000 bears singing joey garner...should make up for it!

1 minute ago, klutes said:

Its not a great day for football...however 50,000 bears singing joey garner...should make up for it!

I just wish he's score some goals. I mean you cannot doubt Kenny Miller's application and yet folk were saying he's finished and shouldn't be starting. This shift in appreciation for Garner may well be good, but  he's going to have to capitalise on his popularity and start scoring and I'm starting to think he'll be another Sebo.

44 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Keep the momentum up with a convincing win..

Be good to see us start taking our chances...

The biggest positive for me is the amount we're creating means someone will definitely be on the end of a 6-7 hiding.  3 months ago we weren't creating half the amount and it was worrying. Now I know we'll create many chances and I expect us to be strong until the season ends.