Limited tickets available for Inverness game

King_gazza

11 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

There's nearly always people with spares outside the Govan Stand. Maybe chance that and if you don't get one you could go to the Louden/Wee Rangers Club.

Almost certainly.

I'd give the TO a phone anyway. Some people might end up selling their STs on the secondary ticketing scheme, so some could become available.

11 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Almost certainly.

I'd give the TO a phone anyway. Some people might end up selling their STs on the secondary ticketing scheme, so some could become available.

Agree, he'll easily find spares outside the subway

26 minutes ago, King_gazza said:

Aye I'll give them a phone tomorrow they can be brutal to get through to sometimes! Worst case scenario I'll head up early bells on Saturday (tu)

I can't make it this week mate if you want my ticket , would need too collect / drop off in East end though , or think ticket office can maybe print u a paper ticket if I send u the details 

Any RM Erskine Fund members needing tickets for this game, PM me. (tu)

Any non-RM Erskine Fund members needing tickets for this game, join the RM Erskine Fund first, then PM me. (tu)

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/295270-rm-erskine-fund-–-season-201617-accounts-members-donations-discussion-action/

17 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I can't make it this week mate if you want my ticket , would need too collect / drop off in East end though , or think ticket office can maybe print u a paper ticket if I send u the details 

Or you could donate it to the RM Erskine Fund. We don't need your card. :D

15 hours ago, King_gazza said:

Trying to buy a ticket for the Inverness game on the website but coming up saying no home games available.

Has this sold out or is there an issue with the website? Anyone else having these issues?

Screenshot_20161219-191251.png

Some secondary  tickets have just become available. Not many, mainly just single seats spread around

the ground. Maybe a couple of hundred at most. 

2 hours ago, Gman36 said:

That's amazing this game has sold out. They were marketing it fairly aggressively at the hearts game so assumed that individual sales weren't going so well. 

What a support :spraise:

Just imagine what the crowds would have been if we still had the old terracing!