Glad all over (Joey Garner)

Junior Soprano

2 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

IL try and see what I can do,it's the guy on Twitter?

Dave Clark? No chance he'd have twitter, had a look around quick for a contact but no joy.  Epic records is the label that they recorded with so might get somewhere emailing them 

Guest Lloyd72
7 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

I'm loving doing the match threads right now tbh :lol: 

I think we got that mate we don't get a chance to process result before you've got the next one up :lol:

10 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Dave Clark? No chance he'd have twitter, had a look around quick for a contact but no joy.  Epic records is the label that they recorded with so might get somewhere emailing them 

Your reps m8, you do realise we will have 55 before you break even :lol: in fact more likely 56 :lol:

21 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

IL try and see what I can do,it's the guy on Twitter?

:cheers:

Yes mate ... If you could ask him to mention Joshua's Fund, and if Dave Clark could see his way to donating some of his royalties for all the Rangers fans getting his group to #1.

Giving Joshua's details and how to donate .... even if it only gives  more exposure to his plight it will have been worthwhile.

See how it travels mate .... most of us who are following Joshua's story are not on Twitter .... and this may be an opportunity to increase awareness for him and possibly increasing his Fund ..... worth a shot .... :thumbup:

:uk:

See with wee Joshua, I think it's about time we got a bit more in the board's face about what's needed for the lad.

If 45,000 STs are sold for next season at say £600 (average) that's 27 million quid. Mark is looking for about another £75,000. About 0.03% of that.

Having seen what English clubs and the Mackems have done for Bradley Lowery, it's a bit shit that Rangers haven't really done anything like as much.

*Tin hat on*

15 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:cheers:

Yes mate ... If you could ask him to mention Joshua's Fund, and if Dave Clark could see his way to donating some of his royalties for all the Rangers fans getting his group to #1.

Giving Joshua's details and how to donate .... even if it only gives  more exposure to his plight it will have been worthwhile.

See how it travels mate .... most of us who are following Joshua's story are not on Twitter .... and this may be an opportunity to increase awareness for him and possibly increasing his Fund ..... worth a shot .... :thumbup:

:uk:

Joshua's story is spreading on Twitter, IL see what I can do when I get some spare time:541:

7 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Gotta be ready, never know when someone will pop up outta nowhere and make a shity "official" thread match :ph34r:

I'd need to get something like 2,000 likes a day, every day for a year and a half or some shit like that :lol: 

I'm sure there's another way to make them dissappear 

Infact I've just realised all the new smileys when I went to di the gay guy one woohooo

:nailbiting::boobs::tongue::garner: