Glad all over (Joey Garner)

Junior Soprano

20 hours ago, Falcoholic said:

Do you fancy selling yours too?

What else ya got on vinyl?

I'd have to find it first.  There's a box in the attic but I'm not able to get up there these days.  Will have to try to persuade my daughter to see if she can find the box when she next visits.  

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

Why is it not showing in the Scottish chart but the scum song is?

http://www.officialcharts.com/charts/scottish-singles-chart/

:thumbup:

Exactly mate ... it's as if we live on a different planet when a positive story about us is doing the rounds .... only bad news get's reported after all ..... :lol:

:UK:

2 hours ago, johanhentze said:

This has been amazing pr for Rangers and the fans. 

Exactly. At a time when football teams are being linked with abuse claims and negative press, #Rangers or #Joey Garner or whatever is full of banter, positive press and some brilliant laughs. 

5 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Or punching that fucking piece of concrete I keep forgetting about :(

Many times already this season?

:lol: Not sure, but here's hoping your hand is fucked with it after the 31st. :champagne:

Also, nice to see you finally got your own emoji on here mate. :giggidy:  been a long time coming, so well done. :lol:

2 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Why is it not showing in the Scottish chart but the scum song is?

http://www.officialcharts.com/charts/scottish-singles-chart/

Would you be surprised if a fenian had rigged the vote.
These cunts have actually managed to worm into any position of influence in Scottish society.
Me personally wouldn't be surprised.:angry:

42 minutes ago, linfield1690 said:

This has spiralled into a show of unity between right minded football fans the length and breadth of British Football,and shows a nice side of football, the smelly tramps absolutely hate being the butt of the joke and "little micks". 

12 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

This has spiralled into a show of unity between right minded football fans the length and breadth of British Football,and shows a nice side of football, the smelly tramps absolutely hate being the butt of the joke and "little micks". 

They hate not being involved more. They hate to see something about us that completely ignores them. They hate being made irrelevant.  They have controlled the media narrative surrounding us for years and then suddenly...this.

5 minutes ago, JustJen said:

Yes, just joined. Says I'm in Bolton for some reason when I'm actually in Alti. ps its Jenny with a y xx

Hi Jenni with a y who's not from Bolton but actually Alti. As you've produced a post with 2 kisses at the end we are practically screwing each other.