Glad all over (Joey Garner)

Junior Soprano

55 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

When people didn't get up in arms over the tiniest thingsĀ 

When you could tell a joke and no one would get offended over it

Can't even say black now without folk cocking an eyebrow.Ā 

Yesterday i was talking in the shop about different currys 1 got mentioned i said i think thats a pakistan curry then a bystander told me you cant say that ?

No matter who sang it first, it's Rangers fans who have got it to number one in the iTunes chart and now have it climbing on Amazon/Google Play.Ā 

Fucking brilliant and put a big smile on my face following it's climb up the charts this morning.Ā 

Apparently we still need to sell another 70,000 individual copies of the song so if you can afford get onto Amazon and Google to buy it as well :)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Glad-All-Over/dp/B0195651O4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1482244491&sr=8-1&keywords=glad+all+over

Ā 

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

No matter who sang it first, it's Rangers fans who have got it to number one in the iTunes chart and now have it climbing on Amazon/Google Play.Ā 

Fucking brilliant and put a big smile on my face following it's climb up the charts this morning.Ā 

Apparently we still need to sell another 70,000 individual copies of the song so if you can afford get onto Amazon and Google to buy it as well :)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Glad-All-Over/dp/B0195651O4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1482244491&sr=8-1&keywords=glad+all+over

Cut off date is 22nd for it too be in the christmas charts or something like that, so need to keep it on top for another 2 days more or less.Ā 

Easily done, especially since Crystal Palace fans and I suspect Preston fans are downloading it tooĀ 

Either Way, so long as it's above that slut Grace I'll be happy :wink:Ā 

4 minutes ago, orange&blue92 said:

10/1 now mate

Ā 

We've got... ??

IMG_3561.PNG

Already? I got in at a good time.

Need to spread the word. Get non Rangers fans to get it. Must be a Dave Clark Five fan club somewhere that should be made aware of this