RFCRobertson

Matt Crooks

Oh cool, stealth Nicky Law thread. 

He needs to regain fitness and form somewhere where he is under less pressure than here. He's had a dreadful time with injury but Warburton is also to blame for throwing him into the fire at Tynecastle when he was clearly not ready. 

Good move for him IMO. Hopefully he can come back with fitness and confidence and fight for his place next season. Was more highly rated than Windass and would be good to see him have an opportunity to show it when he is fit.  

Disappointed in this really, we have a cup campaign upcoming, we are pushing to secure second in the league, we're having an horrendous season injury-wise and can hardly be said to have a settled midfield or cb partnership, so why couldn't we have found game time for the guy and allow him to adapt to our style rather than some other teams'? 

I had a look to see if he started v Northampton, he is on the bench, Gregg Wylde is on the bench for Northampton and Zander Diamond at CB.

On Sat Jan 14 2017 at 4:09 PM, pcbear said:

I had a look to see if he started v Northampton, he is on the bench, Gregg Wylde is on the bench for Northampton and Zander Diamond at CB.

I'm amazed Gregg Wylde is still playing professional football tbh. 

And he wonders why he struggled up here? 

Hes excited to be in the same hotel as Man Utd. We compete against them in the Champions League and we're hoping that's where will end up.

Yet this is the mentality of the guy who's playing for a team on par with success of Man Utd in this country.

we are clearly a club too big for him to handle 

IMG_3592.PNG

6 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Hes excited to be in the same hotel as Man Utd. We compete against them in the Champions League and we're hoping that's where will end up.

Yet this is the mentality of the guy who's playing for a team on par with success of Man Utd in this country.

IMG_3592.PNG

I'm sure all of our players in the past would've been excited to meet these players but no one would've heard about it due to the lack of social media that was readily used. 

I agree with Sasa tbh.

Him and Windass are culpable to these kinda tweets. The type I expect to come from players in diddy teams.

4 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

IMG_3592.PNG

Don't particularly agree with the tweet, but he does support them tbf.

You wonder what our players would have Tweeted had Twitter been around since the early 90's. Glad it wasn't. Players should be banned from Twitter. Especially Windass. Boy's made an arse of himself on a fair few occasions.

14 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

IMG_3592.PNG

This the sort of shit we're getting annoyed at now? Fucking hell :lol:

1 hour ago, DeanMK said:

You wonder what our players would have Tweeted had Twitter been around since the early 90's. Glad it wasn't. Players should be banned from Twitter. Especially Windass. Boy's made an arse of himself on a fair few occasions.

Windass is thick as shite. Seems like a fanny anol.

Fuck sake even players in the Premiership get excited to see Ibra, he's a superstar at the end of the day

Did it ever occur to you that Crooks might be a Man Utd fan therefore that's why he's so excited? Give the boy a break

I'll drive him there myself.  Looks like a good deal for both the clubs and the player - if we can get 500K for him that would be good business.

Honestly have never seen such a lost looking player in our midfield in the past 5  years and that really is saying something.

There must be some talent there but the club is too big for him.  Hopefully he can persuade Graham Alexander to take his pal Windass too.

Him and his pal could be gone very soon.

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Him and his pal could be gone very soon.

Speculation or are you ITK :lol:

4 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Speculation or are you ITK :lol:

Northampton Town.

6 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Weird how two players from Accrington Stanley on a bosman didn't become stars in Scottish football

Many on here had them as first team stalwarts when they were signed. 

Just now, DeanMK said:

I think many myself included fell for the Warburton positive vibes pish spouted Back then and its probably why many won't be fooled again 

26 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Weird how two players from Accrington Stanley on a bosman didn't become stars in Scottish football

Aye but mind, we pinched them on the dembele ruling, they were clearly worth £Millions each.

36 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

I remember a fair few posters kicking off when it was revealed Windass had a release clause in his contract of something like 3.5 million as he was going to be worth so much more.... How times change!

There are two people who think Windass is the player's dad which is understandable the other is the Manager which is not.