Rangers are letting ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ in early to do a display

K.A.I

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

This is a watershed moment for the club.

These cunts hung effigies of Rangers scarf wearing folk like me from their stand. They hung effigies of orange men from the stands, folk I identify with as friends and bears. They told me to know my place H**, an absolute offensive term imo.

They are bheasts, have shown contempt to eufa on countless occasions, and are more untrustworthy than a gypsy with your bank card. They are child molesters ffs, sub human.

If we let these cunts in early, Hell mend us. They will rip the piss, abuse, push sectarian and moral boundaries and our club will have facilitated it 

Cunts that run direct and daily run our club couldn't find our heartbeat if our very lives depended on it. It's a game to them.

If this goes ahead, and it's a mocking of our club or God forbid the 66, then there is no going back. Cunts need sacked or voted out. Cunts in green need put in their place, wherever that may be...  

As I say, watershed moment.

Spot on mate. 

Can't wait to find out if this is happening or not and if it is what the card display actually says.  I would hope that the club had been informed of what the display is going to say before they agreed to it (if all this is true mind you).

Would I let the GB into Ibrox early to do anything?  Would I fuck, the fact that Celtic pander to them just shows how bad that club is, but for our club to pander to them is a big slap in the face to all Ranger's fans.

If there is a display and it isn't offensive in any way that actually isn't really the point, it's the fact of who could be getting allowed to set up the display is the main issue (my viewpoint), the GB should be banned from every sporting venue possible, they are a bunch of rancid, terrorist loving, troublemakers going and shouldn't be given the time of day never mind the chance to set up any form of display.

If this goes ahead then I fear that the club will feel a backlash next season with a reduction of the amount of season tickets etc that they manage to sell as a lot of fans won't forget these actions, especially after the hassle that our fans have had to endure over the last few years.

Who cares if they let our fans do similar at their place.  Our club should take a stand, set a precedent and say NO.  If they reciprocate to our fans, I'll live with it.  God, how many years did our fans support our club brilliantly just by heart and voice rather than these contrived card displays.

Last week, same mob were casting aspersions far and wide that Ibrox wasn't safe (seem to have no problem spending more time in it though to set up their stupid card displays).  I know it was probably their attempt at a joke at our expense but it doesn't do our clubs reputation any good, mud sticks.

In the past I would not care what their fans get up to, you couldn't hear them anyway over our own fans. However, given what we were put through in 2012 and onwards, I very much care that they we give them nothing to promote their club or further spout their hatred against us  (surely, our club wouldn't be so stupid to allow that).

If I were the UB, I wouldn't have had the brass neck to dare go asking to get into their fucking pigsty early.

Now the GB have asked for us to return the favour and we have and that sickens me.

Fuck them, fuck their shitty stadium, and fuck begging them to get into their stadium early.

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

The thing is why do they want to create a display? They dont do it at tynecastle. Pittodrie, Rugby Park.

What is it about a 4yr old club that gets them in a tissy?? 

Fuck their reasons.

This is about us, our decisions, at our home. Months after the cunts game changed forever with hanging effigies etc.

If they are permitted in early I will never, ever trust this board to act in the interest of our general fan base.

And unless the vocal supposed supporters groups come out and demand we refuse early access and demand the board listen,........ well they can all do one at well until the day I die.

20 minutes ago, Bydo said:

If I were the UB, I wouldn't have had the brass neck to dare go asking to get into their fucking pigsty early.

Now the GB have asked for us to return the favour and we have and that sickens me.

Fuck them, fuck their shitty stadium, and fuck begging them to get into their stadium early.

It seems the fans groups have more in common with each other than the teams they support.

1 minute ago, theweebluenose said:

I couldn't give a fuck about going without early access to the Piggery for displays.

Do we really need a coordinated display to create atmosphere or show what we are about? For years we turned up without anything pre planned and still made an impression.

Every bear in attendance wears a scarf. Every bear swirls it in air pre kick off. The best display I have ever seen, and hope to see again.

That's all we need home or away.

14 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Every bear in attendance wears a scarf. Every bear swirls it in air pre kick off. The best display I have ever seen, and hope to see again.

That's all we need home or away.

Used to be class in the enclosures doing that and looks the dogs nads.

I would imagine if one of the cunts who hung the effigies or held up a know your place H** scum banner or produced a banner declaring war on us was sitting at your fireside drinking your beer all cosy and you knew who he was then fuck your choice of company.
We know who they are and there was 53,000 of the cunts who it was rumoured had a wee dance on the 66th minute in mocking our loss.
Honestly do not want these horrible cunts in Ibrox.
But!!!!! if they have to be there we should never accommodate there republican fenian scummy way of life.

11 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

The people's front of Judea aren't saying much and the Judean people's front still think the people's front of Judea are worse that tarriers.

I hereby convey my sincere fraternal and sisterly greetings to you @sandyinroyalblue on this, the occasion of your martyrdom

9 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Some of our fans care way too much about what Celtic and their fans are doing.  I don't give a fuck about their banners, hard hats, UEFA rule changes, nor would I sing songs for their benefit at Ibrox.  The Bears' Den is for Rangers related chat.

Deary fucking me, you don't think this is rangers related? 

2 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

This is a watershed moment for the club.

These cunts hung effigies of Rangers scarf wearing folk like me from their stand. They hung effigies of orange men from the stands, folk I identify with as friends and bears. They told me to know my place H**, an absolute offensive term imo.

They are bheasts, have shown contempt to eufa on countless occasions, and are more untrustworthy than a gypsy with your bank card. They are child molesters ffs, sub human.

If we let these cunts in early, Hell mend us. They will rip the piss, abuse, push sectarian and moral boundaries and our club will have facilitated it 

Cunts that run direct and daily run our club couldn't find our heartbeat if our very lives depended on it. It's a game to them.

If this goes ahead, and it's a mocking of our club or God forbid the 66, then there is no going back. Cunts need sacked or voted out. Cunts in green need put in their place, wherever that may be...  

As I say, watershed moment.

100% mate - thank feck there are real Rangers men here instead of a shower of wishy washy pricks, kidding there selves on that they are real and mighty bears!!!

WE have to let OUR club know that WE will not tolerate these unwashed, sub human bastards into our stadium to perform any form of their perverse, self serving propaganda.

As a fan base we have to inform OUR club, even threatening them with OUR Blue Pound, And on the 31st do not allow them a voice - let them know - Big Jock Knew.

As Sporting almost said - This is a watershed moment for OUR club.

I'm holding fire on this until we either hear back from Club 1872 or the club itself.

I criticise the board as much as anyone but I think some people are getting a bit ahead of themselves here and getting their ducks in order to have a go at them even though the GB rats have years of experience of sneaking things into stadiums under police and stewards' noses. If it's official that we've let them in to organise a display then aye - go mental - but until then...