Rangers are letting ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ in early to do a display

K.A.I

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

This is good news, where did you get it from mate? 

The fat virgin posted it on FF. More to the point if he's claiming it's from someone on the board,Then it proves beyond doubt the board don't have one set of balls between them.

I reckon it's the fat virgin's own words and pretending it came from the club to try and get people off their backs over this and the fat virgin has simply made this up.

I'll believe it when i see an official statement,Not from the word of a known board arsehole licker.

2 hours ago, Bears r us said:

This is good news, where did you get it from mate? 

A mate posted it on  fb. Good guy and has good contacts so comfortable posting it myself. Not the easiest night to get hold of him and clarify his source. Will let you know own when he gets back to me on it ?

6 minutes ago, bluegecko said:

A mate posted it on  fb. Good guy and has good contacts so comfortable posting it myself. Not the easiest night to get hold of him and clarify his source. Will let you know own when he gets back to me on it ?

Can you do thst mate then we can get this thread to fuck

glad to see that sense has apparently been seen. The club could do themselves a fucking favour by floating such shite by @D'Artagnan he's a middle of the road handwringer, as far as I'm concerned, which means any guidance he gives the club, from a fans perspective will be fair and balanced.

:kingbilly:

@gogzy where the fuck is my wee rangers emoticon with the wee rattle thing above his head, get it back

8 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

The fat virgin posted it on FF. More to the point if he's claiming it's from someone on the board,Then it proves beyond doubt the board don't have one set of balls between them.

I reckon it's the fat virgin's own words and pretending it came from the club to try and get people off their backs over this and the fat virgin has simply made this up.

I'll believe it when i see an official statement,Not from the word of a known board arsehole licker.

This also.

As if their is a display he can simply say they snuck them in one by one. GB have had tri colour displays at Ibrox in the past.

9 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

:lol: 

it'll be spot on if it's from him ?

3 hours ago, jimgers said:

Wouldn't be the first Virgin rumour at Christmas lol.

Regardless of the veracity of the FF thread, why didn't the club just come and say enough is enough with their bigoted displays all recipricol agreements are void. Also why not tell the supporters organisation club1872?  Shows a severe lack of communication.

That's exactly my point,Why use the fat virgin to pass the message on when they could have just issued similar and at least got a bit of respect for doing so.

Instead the fat virgin leads people to believe the board have spoken to him on his hotline and he's passing the message on..Rubbish.

Loads of people seem to think the fat virgin's word is gospel,The same loads of people are deluded.

We should start a just giving page and collect some money and get him his hole,Nearly 40 years of wanking into combat comics must be taking it's toll on him.

14 minutes ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

That's exactly my point,Why use the fat virgin to pass the message on when they could have just issued similar and at least got a bit of respect for doing so.

Instead the fat virgin leads people to believe the board have spoken to him on his hotline and he's passing the message on..Rubbish.

Loads of people seem to think the fat virgin's word is gospel,The same loads of people are deluded.

We should start a just giving page and collect some money and get him his hole,Nearly 40 years of wanking into combat comics must be taking it's toll on him.

Its christmas mate, give it a by

9 hours ago, thehost said:

glad to see that sense has apparently been seen. The club could do themselves a fucking favour by floating such shite by @D'Artagnan he's a middle of the road handwringer, as far as I'm concerned, which means any guidance he gives the club, from a fans perspective will be fair and balanced.

:kingbilly:

@gogzy where the fuck is my wee rangers emoticon with the wee rattle thing above his head, get it back

That made me laugh. 

"Admin - some cunts stole me emoticon"! ???

6 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Lots track of this thread but where we at? Did the club plan to let these cunts in early? Have they been told to GTF now? What's Dingwall been saying? Cheers in advance :)

1- yes

2- think so 

3- Dingwall's saying the club not allowing them in now and the arrangement has been cancelled 

Why do we put away fans into the corner between the SJ and BR stands? Is there actually a reason for it?

This means we have two “no man’s land” zones either side – lost revenue with two banks/columns of empty seats and extra security for each area.

Also, how often is the corner actually full? And it is very visible on TV.

Why not move the Union Bears there permanently?  Provide them with “appropriate facilities” like a wee sound system, boards for messages, bevvy, whatever they need to get the atmosphere going –you never know, it might even spread either side of them.

Then the away support could be stuck where the UB currently are. No empty seats required to one side of them (although a netting system could be put in place) and their allocated columns of seating could be reduced/increased as required, depending on what club (I’m sure Inverness could fill two columns of the lower section of the BR).

This would also reduce the away supports TV exposure – after all, it’s Ibrox, our home.

I couldn’t imagine any club needing anything like the full capacity of the lower BR stand other than the PD O’Philes, so we would only need to give them the lower section with a few columns of “no man’s land” between them and the UBs.

38 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

1- yes

2- think so 

3- Dingwall's saying the club not allowing them in now and the arrangement has been cancelled 

People have received emails saying they've had a request and it should be remembered that Bheast fc provided the same facility to UB's earlier in the season.

I think Dingwall posted this to kid people on he's important.

38 minutes ago, thebooler said:

People have received emails saying they've had a request and it should be remembered that Bheast fc provided the same facility to UB's earlier in the season.

I thing their fans should be punished as a collective and told no displays will be allowed this time. Next year maybe.

42 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Yes mate they did... A shitey wee corner of their stadium well out of the way,While our board were allowing them  early access to fill a full stand with their tat and in full view of the cameras.

Pisses me off no end they get a full stand and our own supporters are shoved into no more than a corner at their ground,Same amount of tickets for both grounds yet they have a bigger capacity.

They get one full stand at our ground,Then we should get one full stand at theirs.

4 hours ago, thebooler said:

E-Mails from who? the club? if it's the club then that fly's in the face of what Dingwall is saying?