Rangers are letting ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ in early to do a display

K.A.I

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

It's a good guess of his to be fair mate. 

I remember a few years ago on the news when we played the beggars at Parkhead in the Scottish Cup (in reference to the 20-25% ticket allocation the away team is entitled to) and it was Kenny Scott at the time saying he won't be requesting more tickets for Rangers and explained that the existing ticket arrangements that are in place are fine because (like the league games) what we give each other is suitable due to segregation, kiosks, toilet facilities, entrance/exit's etc. 

No excuse for us only getting 7500 in their ground.   If they can't give us more due to "logistics" then get them to sort out their "logistics" or restrict them to 6000 at Ibrox and give us BF5 and BF4 with empty seats in the first ten rows of BR5 and BR4.  Keeps them nicely out of sight on TV too.

2 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

No excuse for us only getting 7500 in their ground.   If they can't give us more due to "logistics" then restrict them to 6000 at Ibrox and give us BF5 and BF4 with empty seats in the first ten rows of BR5 and BR4.  Keeps them nicely out of sight on TV too.

I'm trying to picture that in my head tbh mate ..unsure if it would work but I agree with you ... they get about 500 more tickets than we get due to the way our stadiums are designed and built. It's not fair but I wouldn't under-estimate the role the Police have in it either. 

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'm trying to picture that in my head tbh mate ..unsure if it would work but I agree with you ... they get about 500 more tickets than we get due to the way our stadiums are designed and built. It's not fair but I wouldn't under-estimate the role the Police have in it either. 

Or we have BR5 and BR4 and half of BR3 which are accessible from turnstiles at the extreme north side of the Broomloan so not interfering with segregation behind that end.  Divide already in place in BR when needed.

So, our board have been told to fuck off. Our security representative is letting this go ahead and not fit for the role. People are going to gather at the gates to stop this going ahead. E-mails have been sent and received with not one person posting proof, and we have 20 pages of outrage.

All over "someone told me".

The taigs are trying REALLY hard to find a tango of their own.

5 minutes ago, Keeps01 said:

So, our board have been told to fuck off. Our security representative is letting this go ahead and not fit for the role. People are going to gather at the gates to stop this going ahead. E-mails have been sent and received with not one person posting proof, and we have 20 pages of outrage.

It is not a tango. 

21 minutes ago, Keeps01 said:

This thread, in summary 

8 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Agreed .. well I like flags - but proper flags like Union flags, Ulster flags etc.

We have proven loads through the decades and recently that we don't need stupid red, white and blue cards and tifo flags getting waved about to make a spectacle. After we done the Union flag display one against Porto they should have been stopped with the exception of the Armed Forces days at Ibrox as it wouldn't be topped.

Take a look at any old game against them at Parkhead or Hampden for example and see thousands of Bears with the proper flags/colours of our country and in fine voice.

Now it's ultra's trying to out-do each other with crap to be honest. 

I know I'm sounding like a miserable cunt as they're only making some noise and colour but I've thought for years they are inadvertently killing it instead. 

I wish the kiddy ultras would get this through there fucking heads.

I despise the ultra chants there trying to stuff down our throats more than the boring card displays or drum they bang like the guys snorted a couple of bags of whizz not realising it sounds utter shite.

Does anyone from the UB post on here???

10 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

This thread, in summary 

If you have never been to an old firm game it is i guess as we have always let them in early to prepare and set up their display after the effigies at their own midden this should have been stopped this is the point of the thread.

Their shitty wee group should be banned from Ibrox never mind let in early to set up their vile displays.

And if the UB went to the piggery earlier in the season and requested the same treatment then they can get to fuck as well.

Trying to build relationships with that scum just so they can set out a few banners :lol:

On 25/12/2016 at 4:30 PM, thebooler said:

People have received emails saying they've had a request and it should be remembered that Bheast fc provided the same facility to UB's earlier in the season.

I think Dingwall posted this to kid people on he's important.

I thing their fans should be punished as a collective and told no displays will be allowed this time. Next year maybe.

4 minutes ago, Ibroxholm said:

Are they still intending to bring along hard hats to this match?  Maybe they need in early to leave an instruction sheet on each seat so they know how to put them on.

Should be instructions on how to put a condom on. Fenians breed like rats and claim the shite out of the state. 

11 hours ago, Three stripes said:

I wish the kiddy ultras would get this through there fucking heads.

I despise the ultra chants there trying to stuff down our throats more than the boring card displays or drum they bang like the guys snorted a couple of bags of whizz not realising it sounds utter shite.

Does anyone from the UB post on here???

What an utter shite post.

Every song they sing might not be a traditional Rangers song but they do add colour and atmosphere to Ibrox at times when there would be none. In the bigger games when our support is up for it we can barely hear them.

4 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

What an utter shite post.

Every song they sing might not be a traditional Rangers song but they do add colour and atmosphere to Ibrox at times when there would be none. In the bigger games when our support is up for it we can barely hear them.

I know this is going to sound utter shite so give me all the incoming you want - but I'd honestly rather listen to nothing than some of the stuff they display and sing.

Just my preference but it's true. 

Ibrox has been a morgue for the majority of games going back about 30 years ago anyway with the exception of Old Firms, certain European nights and the odd game there's something at stake. It's nothing new. 

I applaud their effort but it's not my cup of tea at all - especially as these displays and songs filter into other games where we are traditionally fantastic anyway.