Ian Cathro

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

They were 2-0 up tonight as well. He doesn't strike me as a manager at all. He talks some amount of absolute shite in his interviews as well.

And to think people were 'jealous' of him 

according to kris boyd his man management is not good when you hear him in a interview i get the impression he loves himself

Good at the analysis side of things as a backroom staff. Man management is completely different. I listened to his first interview after the game at Ibrox on the way home and he talked an absolute power of pish. I think he's the kind of man that would enjoy being part of a successful team in the background rather than the daily tribulations as a football manager. 

"HE’S probably not been this excited since FIFA 17 came out on PlayStation.

But Ian Cathro is about to find out what football’s like in the real world"

Kris Boyd

Think that comment will haunt Cathro. Ironically their next games against Kilmarnock

• 7 months later...

Couldn't get out a group containing Peterhead, Elgin, East Fife and Dunfermline :lol: 

If they don't sack him then they will be relegation fodder

A lot of Hearts fans are rightly calling Levein a coward and a shitebag though as he got out of the stadium ASAP and it's his experiment that's going tits up