Ian Cathro

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

What a truly horrific job he done there, genuinely one of the worst attempts at management I've ever seen.

Still managed to hump us 4-1 :lol: 

remember the clamour around him to replace Ally a few seasons ago? 

Craig Levein, Hearts’ Director of Football, has confirmed that Head Coach Ian Cathro, will leave the Club with immediate effect.

The Board wishes it to be known that this was a very difficult decision, reluctantly made, as every member of the Board recognises that Ian is an extremely talented young coach with a very bright future ahead of him. "We thank Ian for all of his efforts and wish him well in the future”.

A further statement will be made tomorrow in relation to management plans for this weekend’s Ladbrokes Premiership match against Celtic and longer term.

5 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Craig Levein, Hearts’ Director of Football, has confirmed that Head Coach Ian Cathro, will leave the Club with immediate effect.

The Board wishes it to be known that this was a very difficult decision, reluctantly made, as every member of the Board recognises that Ian is an extremely talented young coach with a very bright future ahead of him. "We thank Ian for all of his efforts and wish him well in the future”.

A further statement will be made tomorrow in relation to management plans for this weekend’s Ladbrokes Premiership match against Celtic and longer term.

Suprise, surprise.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Levein should surely go as well.

Agreed

He hides behind the manager and avoids the flack yet he's making most big decisions. Hearts fans want him gone and Budge seems to listen to the fans, wonder if her fanny is brave enough to do it

10 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Walker ran Halliday ragged that night. 

I seem to remember Tav playing and getting absolutely roasted - but he hadnt been playing well for a few weeks and nobody could understand why he was picked - or why we went 4-3-3 in a tough away fixture when our defence couldnt stop a hen going up a close.

Hartley currently out of job so will be high up list when they're skint. Peter Houston another option I guess with Levein links and can't get Falkirk out that division. 

Shame Cathro has left, they were insignificant under his stewardship (-apart from the humping they gave us) 

9 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I seem to remember Tav playing and getting absolutely roasted - but he hadnt been playing well for a few weeks and nobody could understand why he was picked - or why we went 4-3-3 in a tough away fixture when our defence couldnt stop a hen going up a close.

Warburton in a nutshell. 

The two Tynecastle games last season were defining for me. I wanted him sacked after the 2-0 game, and wanted him sent to a firing squad after the 4-1 game.

Hearts statement tomorrow 

Hearts is pleased to announce hee haw on managerial news and that will will lie down against ra poops.

Our new manager will be in place in time to ensure we try like fuck against Rangers.