That was utterly shambolic

Gaz52

The worst performance of the season at Ibrox.

No energy in midfield, no-one willing to play off Garner, pass accuracy was embarrassing. 

If it wasn't for Fod then we'd be humped. ICT deserved to win that game, I've no idea how we've came away with 3 points. 

Stupid us for thinking we'd turned a corner and the momentum was with us, how dare we expect a convincing win at home to bottom of the league Inverness.

They better buck their ideas up for Wednesday or it'll be a defeat and god help us if we show up next Saturday playing like that :anguish: 

Can't blame the manager, the players didn't look interested minus Fod, Hill and Kiernan

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

The worst performance of the season at Ibrox.

No energy in midfield, no-one willing to play off Garner, pass accuracy was embarrassing. 

If it wasn't for Fod then we'd be humped. ICT deserved to win that game, I've no idea how we've came away with 3 points. 

Stupid us for thinking we'd turned a corner and the momentum was with us, how dare we expect a convincing win at home to bottom of the league Inverness.

They better buck their ideas up for Wednesday or it'll be a defeat and god help us if we show up next Saturday playing like that :anguish: 

Can't blame the manager, the players didn't look interested minus Fod, Hill and Kiernan

Agree with you but at the end, why can't you blame the manager? Whys he exempt? It's his job to prepare them .. if they don't respond then drop them 

Just when it looked like there may be a glimmer of hope or improvement, today was right back to square one. I guess the only redeeming factor was the 3 points in a performance where we could and should have lost our unbeaten home record.

On another note, the 10 men scum winning 3-0 at another venue where we struggled to see out a win, huge turnaround needed for next Saturday.

2 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Well it wasn't the worst performance Ibrox has seen from us this season, not even close.

We were poor, though. 

It definitely was. We had 2? shots on goal. And allowed Inverness the majority of possession. I can't recall any other game where that's happened this season

In the car on the way home. Normally a positive guy, but even objectively that was a horrible performance. No positives at all apart from Fod and actually getting 3 points. 

Shite weather, shite ref, shite opponent. 

Need to up the game for next week - as I'm sure we will. 

2 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

If we line up against the filth with Tavernier in midfield and Halliday in a holding role then I really fear for us again, we'll be lucky if it's anything less than 3-0

on what basis we were pish today. I accept but a wins a win clean sheet also

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

It says it all when the GK is MOTM and our goal wasn't even a shot on target from our player. I'm not a hater, I'm just angry at that pish

It might be a symptom of being stuck in the house instead of at the game today, but that was the worst I've watched. Inept from start to finish, every bad thing about the team on display.

A positive MW interview to come, players walking away from Ibrox today thinking that was acceptable because of the three points, repeat.

It was poor, but..... we have played better and drawn this season.

It's a wet and very windy day in December, against a big physical side. I'm happy to scrape a win tbh.

I'm happy if the team starts learning how to win when playing poor. It is hugely important a Rangers side learns that ability.