BR2

Miller time

6 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

There was a wee guy. Didn't look older than 12 who was with an older guy bout 35. Wee guy was absolutely smashed. Eyes rolling the lot. Was falling about at his seat too. Found it heartbreaking was wanting to say to a steward but it's a bit of a tough one. Anyone see this boy?

When we got back into town he was walking past Gregg's on Buchanan Street shouting fuck yer Glasgow but no one was with him. 

I saw this wee guy rolling about in BR3 too ... absolutely sickening, although there could have been other reasons, diabetic hypo or similar but I don't think so.

Stewards also saw him but did nothing, he was with an older guy in a white shirt who was just as smashed.

32 minutes ago, Ace said:

I saw this wee guy rolling about in BR3 too ... absolutely sickening, although there could have been other reasons, diabetic hypo or similar but I don't think so.

Stewards also saw him but did nothing, he was with an older guy in a white shirt who was just as smashed.

That's the boy. No way a hypo. As he was in town half an hour after the game shouting at people in the street. Guy in the shirt was nowhere to be seen. That guy shouted to the guy beside me'any jobs' he said apply after Christmas. 

17 hours ago, Bearsden bear said:

There a wee boy near me in BR2 who swears like a trooper - was quite funny against Aberdeen callig them all the sheep shaggers under the sun. This wee kid is lucky if he's 8 or 9. 

Although it's kinda funny to others, I don't understand how the Dad can just sit there and listen to it.

I think if Rangers played regularly like they did today we would all be drinking to numb our senses - that was diabolical today.

If anyone was in the main stand against Hamilton last Friday did they hear the lad about 9 or 10 shouting all the Hamilton players birds are slappers then put in the goal waghorn like you put it in your bird the whole time there was a girl about 6 and her dad next to him god knows how this guy didn't want swing for the wee lad 

and he kept shouting about ginger hair lol