Big Rab Marshall and the Louden

Miller time

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

Usually drink down prw pre match but went to the louden yesterday with the early ko and meeting guys with tickets. Fuck me it's busy in there, pick pockets wet dream :lol:. Nice gesture to give out the food and sweeties though. 

What I like about it is that you get a pint fast no matter how busy it is 

17 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

Usually drink down prw pre match but went to the louden yesterday with the early ko and meeting guys with tickets. Fuck me it's busy in there, pick pockets wet dream :lol:. Nice gesture to give out the food and sweeties though. 

You're a fucking great cunt

24 minutes ago, Sket said:

I was through the back bit. Fuck happened to you taking that ticket? I forgot all about it until I was on the bus heading in. I was in some condition :lol:

Cunt hadny bought hes burd fuckall and had to patch it and go shopping ?, aye a was out ma tits anol man, couple ae they wee bar wummin wid get spit roasted btw ??

8 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Cunt hadny bought hes burd fuckall and had to patch it and go shopping ?, aye a was out ma tits anol man, couple ae they wee bar wummin wid get spit roasted btw ??

Hahahahaha they were sound with us,we had a couple of the older ones serving us. Some patter :lol: There was a crowd of boys up the back fae cumbernauld giving it laldy. Some day :lol: