*****The Official St Johnstone v Rangers Match Thread*****

KeyserSoze

18 hours ago, Corky True Legend said:

No-one's forcing them to "pay over the odds". If they don't like it, don;t pay. Simples!

Obviously the guy that said that doesn't have a season ticket which means he is choosing to go and watch a four year old club. Or more likely he's choosing fuck all and is a supporter of another club posting on the ST Johnstone forum. No prizes for correctly guessing which other club he supports :sarcasm:

12 hours ago, Smile said:

It's simpler to play Wilson Left a position he's played many times before and doesn't change the team too much.

Definitely Wilson at left back.  Dont understand the Tav situation at all. Midfield is the most difficult & most important part of any team & Tav has none of the skills required. And sadly, we are already carrying a midfield passenger in AH. 

Glass Half-Empty Loyal.

Wes

Tav Wilson Hill Hodson

Forrester Holt Windass McKay

Waggy

Garner

even if wallace is fit enough to play I would give him the night off to make sure he's fit for Saturday.

Would have Hill as captain. 

2-0 to us 

1 hour ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Lunchtime pre match aperitifs, bus up to game, and hopefully a win with no injuries, no dramas.

Expecting a tough game against a decent side. Any performance will do to get those 3 points and set ourselves up nicely for Saturday.

Sounds very elegant - got a picture in my head of all the guys from the bus sipping cocktails!

?

Hope it's a good day for you all!

23 minutes ago, LiviGer said:

Wes

Tav Wilson Hill Hodson

Forrester Holt Windass McKay

Waggy

Garner

even if wallace is fit enough to play I would give him the night off to make sure he's fit for Saturday.

Would have Hill as captain. 

2-0 to us 

I wouldn't play Forrester, maybe I'd bring him on as a sub, if that. Id play a front three of Waghorn, Garner, Mckay. Hopefully Dodoo gets some time on the park. We need a performance from McKay in this match, and then the next one.

Guest Lloyd72
14 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

If Windass is playing he better play a hell of a lot better than Saturday, he was absolutely woeful, worst on the pitch imo

He was far from the worst tbh

If Wallace is out I would consider giving the captaincy to Hill as well, wouldn't give it to Halliday as he is never a commander and lacks the experience that Hill has, he is very vocal and can teach both Wilson and Kiernan on how to defend which is good enough for me.

40 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Bit harsh. He was shite for 30 minutes. Halliday was fucking pathetic as ever for 90. 

39 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Wut?

36 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

He was far from the worst tbh

He was the worst, gave the ball away every time he had it, lost it when he tried to dribble, easily the worst, don't know what game you were all watching