*****The Official St Johnstone v Rangers Match Thread*****

KeyserSoze

13 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

He was the worst, gave the ball away every time he had it, lost it when he tried to dribble, easily the worst, don't know what game you were all watching

Halliday was awful, Tav was awful, everybody was, harsh saying someone who came on for half an hour was the worst.

Very tough game tonight make no mistake about it. I guess it's just a case of what Rangers turn up for this match. I think we can all agree there's been too many false dawn's this season let's hope the ICT game was just a blip on our recent good form especially with the Bheastenders game coming up next. It's massively important we go into the game against those cunts with confidence as high as it could possibly be. C'mon Rangers into them tonight and let's not spoil xmas before we meet them!

Fod

Tav  Kiernan  Hill  Hodson 

Holt  Halliday  Forrester 

Waghorn  Garner  McKay 

As much as Tav going back into defence worries me I'd still rather that than Wilson at full back. 

Would stick Forrester in the middle as he shows a bit of dig when he's in there and I feel he's due a performance. 

Whole team should be buzzing for this game to try and force themselves into the managers plans for the weekend. 

If im being honest i hope Wallace isnt risked. Holt, McKay and Halliday are rested and one or two others last no more than 60mins eg Miller and Garner. 

Lets face it the league is over and risking dropping points tonight is worthwhile if it prepares us for Saturday. Also think MOH will start as managers like to put ex players in against former clubs. 

Foz, Tav, Hodson, Wilson, Kiernan, Windass, Forrester, Crooks, Waggy, Garner and MOH

1 hour ago, Barbarrosa said:

You fancy us to win by a 3 goal margin. You've got some balls. Not sure about brains, but definetly got balls ?

Uck a know mate am done with laying heavy on us so trying to catch it loud at 15/2.

Never know, they are sitting no bad in the table they might come out and play, which would suit us.