*****The Official St Johnstone v Rangers Match Thread*****

KeyserSoze

2 hours ago, gersandy said:

With wallace out id like to see warbs deploy a 3-5-2 and if successful, go for that against the tims aswell.

Foderingham

kiernan hill wilson

hodson               Mckay

Tavernier halliday holt

Miller Garner

Mate I am far from a tactical genius but I assume McKay would have defensive responsibility in that?  Better hope no one draws him a dirty look then. 

Dont get me wrong I supported a point made the other day that I do not want him diving into stupid challenges however he simply does not have the balls for that type of role imo. 

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Rumours on twitter we're playing a 3-5-2 with McKay on the left,Wallace deffo out

Not sure how I feel about that, 2 up front is a positive imo but McKay isn't known for tracking back and putting in tackles which is needed in that position

56 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Not sure how I feel about that, 2 up front is a positive imo but McKay isn't known for tracking back and putting in tackles which is needed in that position

This

Mackay in his day is unplayable, but no way should he be playing wing back!!.....hope it's just rumours

14 minutes ago, gazza27 said:

Rumours on twitter we're playing a 3-5-2 with McKay on the left,Wallace deffo out

Please be true, it is the formation I have been wanting since the start of the season

Although tbf it would work better with Wallace on the left and tav on the right, not sure how mckay can do that role!