*** The Official Rangers vs Taigs Match Thread***

RFCRobertson

2 minutes ago, MaestroNiko said:

what a load of shite the players better hang themselves in shame, fucking disgusting performance

Yuup, agree as your team were supposed to pump us and guess what two defensive errors cost The Rangers dearly today but tomorrow is coming and you know it.

NOW FUCK OFF BACK TO KERRYFAIL STREET!!!!!

That was awful they were there for the taking in the 1st half, we lose our bottle when they score and go into hiding yet again. Waghorn, Kiernan, Halliday, Tav not good enough. We need major investment ASAP they are miles ahead in all areas. 

Mckay was the one positive for me, he was brave on the ball and showed some creativity. Fod saved us from a humping. If the manager says we played well and we were unlucky then he doesn't get what these games mean to us

2 minutes ago, CaptainDandy said:

Bar Dembele, the so called gap isnt as big as its made out to be.

Oh give it a rest man. The last few months watching folk say "they are ordinary" while they're sitting top of the league by 19 points, undefeated, having won 19 out of 20 matches and scored twice as many goals as us is doing my nut in.

They're a country mile away from us, they have players on their bench who would be the best player at our whole club. Geez peace man.

3 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Much better than the last old firm.  One stupid mistake cost us the game ( nothing new here eh)  gutted we lost, but not totally dissapointed at that performance.

I'm usually more positive than this but Wes was just as busy as Gilks was in the last OF game. They also hit the woodwork twice. We competed for 30 minutes. Same old. Would like to know if it's a mental thing or a fitness thing. I'm thinking mental. Seen it too many times in the past year.

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

Much better than the last old firm.  One stupid mistake cost us the game ( nothing new here eh)  gutted we lost, but not totally dissapointed at that performance.

They were the better team for most of the 2nd half,Big Wes did a geat job,miller was unlucky wi his scuffed shot and Forrester should have slipped the ball to Dodoo,ggrrr. We McKay stood out for me but we don't get the ball out to him enough.Very disappointed,onward and upward Gers.

Was very noticeable how Sky turned the rebs mikes up after they scored their 2nd and kept them loud til the end.Why do the media luv these mhanky b'tards?

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

we have had suspicions on him for a while, no prisoners on a day like this.  anycunt I think is a taig is gone :lol:

Take your pic, I count about 10 already, that said I’m on my 2nd Bottle Wolf Blass, I might just be over emotional, cunt 

2 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Not at all. Theres seeing negatives and there is seeing improvement. We have improved a lot. They had two players who could decide a game like this.. We didnt. Kenny should have and forreater should have too. It was a lot closer than a lot of people think. A Jota and a quick striker would have won us the game in my opinion. 

Was about to post much the same... closer than what most think on here... Given where we have come from.. they should be fucking MILES ahead of us.. They're not. 

Managers tactics found out, taverner exploited again, Wilson loses his man again, midfield hide again, Waghorn innefective again. Tims foul our most effective player over and over - take turns at it - we don't foul theirs - pussys.

Fod, miller and Mackay only pass marks and rest shite shite shite. Why the fuck did we not target lego muncher when he was booked - spineless fuckers.