*** The Official Rangers vs Taigs Match Thread***

RFCRobertson

7 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

Looked like we were playing Patrick Thistle, insipid, very little fight if any

Tactics were wrong, Hodson should have been on from the start,

Waghorn,  ?  shit when he breaks through does anyone expect him to score ? Or do they, as I do, wait until he runs into the opposition ?

Windass    ?   shit

Holt            ?   shit

Tav             ? Shit

McKay       ? Good

Fod            ?   Pretty Good, Gets Better, Underestimated him

Wilson        ?  Shit

Hill              ? average

Hallidy        ?  just average, deceiving not as bad as many think 

Garner        ? Shit  

Miller           ?  Spent, his old pace today instead of Waghorn,, at least a second goal 

Kiernan        ? I’ll sit naked in the directors box for a month if you drive this dud to London, let Fulham enjoy his elaborate way of fucking up 

Harry           ? fails in the big games, not quite shit but not average

Dodoo          ? Too early to say, today ?  shit 

Manager    ?  Shit   Hopefully he still has enough credibility to attract a bid from down south and save us a pay off

where do u get the halliday just average he was never in the game even in the first 30 mins  i am not a keirnan fan but he played ok today  we had not midfield to take the pressure off the back 3                                             2j

Just back from the game soaked and pissed off.

I feared worse today to be honest.

We can't cope with they bastards Dembele and Sinclair because our defence is too fuckin slow.

We had chances today and took the wrong options (that lot could have scored more too)

Pass marks to Foderingham and McKay.

The truth is we are not good enough.

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

We have below average to average players. They have average to better than average players with the exception of two very good players. If Sinclair and Dembele weren't there a few decent signings would see us on a par, I reckon. The problem is that Sinclair and Dembele are there.

apart from the 2 you mention this is nearly the same team as they had last year but they are fitter stronger etc just shows what a decent manager can achieve                                                                                 3 

1 minute ago, Misteral said:

2016 has been shite in so many ways and today's defeat just compounded that. Gutted after that and unless something decent happens in the window (both ways) it's going to be a an awful 2017. 

Amen. GTF, 2016. And take 2017 with you while you're at it, 'cause i can't forsee much improvement coming either.

3 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Just back from the game soaked and pissed off.

I feared worse today to be honest.

We can't cope with they bastards Dembele and Sinclair because our defence is too fuckin slow.

We had chances today and took the wrong options (that lot could have scored more too)

Pass marks to Foderingham and McKay.

The truth is we are not good enough.

You are right on all points. Need to do something in January big time

I didn't watch all the game due to family commitments.  Saw the second half and to be honest I cannot see this gulf everyone goes on about.  Tav left Kiernan exposed for their second,  perhaps having Hodgson in there would have stopped that.  If their player is worth 20 million,  how much I'd barrie worth then?  He, on what I saw,  was by far and away the best player on the park today..  And in the last couple of weeks he's been clearly the best player in the country. 

Our back 4 needs to have Hodgson hill Kiernan and Wallace....  I feel this is our strongest defence.  Midfield needs a ball winning central midfielder that can see a pass and make a tackle.  Up from we need a focal point. 

27 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

Looked like we were playing Patrick Thistle, insipid, very little fight if any

Tactics were wrong, Hodson should have been on from the start,

Waghorn,  ?  shit when he breaks through does anyone expect him to score ? Or do they, as I do, wait until he runs into the opposition ?

Windass    ?   shit

Holt            ?   shit

Tav             ? Shit

McKay       ? Good

Fod            ?   Pretty Good, Gets Better, Underestimated him

Wilson        ?  Shit

Hill              ? average

Hallidy        ?  just average, deceiving not as bad as many think 

Garner        ? Shit  

Miller           ?  Spent, his old pace today instead of Waghorn,, at least a second goal 

Kiernan        ? I’ll sit naked in the directors box for a month if you drive this dud to London, let Fulham enjoy his elaborate way of fucking up 

Harry           ? fails in the big games, not quite shit but not average

Dodoo          ? Too early to say, today ?  shit 

Manager    ?  Shit   Hopefully he still has enough credibility to attract a bid from down south and save us a pay off

I think Holt was decent today to be honest. Halliday in spells was ok. The worst players on the park were Tav and Kiernan.  

I don't think the English players/Manager really understand what this fixture means to us. I was saying to my husband in the way home I felt the Scottish players at least tried but Tav was rank rotten from word go. Actually in the second half he looked like he wanted off, his body language was terrible. To put Dodoo on in this game was a ridiculous decision. 

I thought that Wes' distribution was terrible today as well and I totally agree that Hodson should have been playing as well as IMO O'Halloran

Im really pissed off. I thought I was going to take a heart attack climbing they stairs to club deck and the folk round us were sitting down. I hate the fact they tramps were sitting in my seat and for what? To play brilliant and then concede and that's it - back to shit. 

9 minutes ago, billscott said:

where do u get the halliday just average he was never in the game even in the first 30 mins  i am not a keirnan fan but he played ok today  we had not midfield to take the pressure off the back 3                                             2j

I meant to say shit today, it’s Wolf Blass 

Wine aside, Kiernan cost us the first goal, the ball was there to get punted but he chose to run to Sinclair instead ? who was further away than the fucking ball was

Gave the ball away twice in front of goal, armstrong should have scored from one of them

2nd goal, he did nothing, not like he was on a player and Tav missed his man,  all he had to do was look round and it was an easy marking job, Tav not blameless, like in the Cup Final he was out of shot thats how bad it was AGAIN, I thought we had learned from that 

When the heat is on he just can’t compute what to do, panics and inevitably fucks up, expect to see him tweeting some party pics tonight, I kid you not

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Dodoo on for Windass summed up our Manager . Game was over there and then

that was a crazy sub guy has not played for weeks and we through him into a game like that  apart from that he is another who is not good enough

Just now, billscott said:

that was a crazy sub guy has not played for weeks and we through him into a game like that  apart from that he is another who is not good enough

Any why this Manager is not good enough IMO mate .

Happens all too often

Just now, jintybear said:

I think Holt was decent today to be honest. Halliday in spells was ok. The worst players on the park were Tav and Kiernan.  

I don't think the English players/Manager really understand what this fixture means to us. I was saying to my husband in the way home I felt the Scottish players at least tried but Tav was rank rotten from word go. Actually in the second half he looked like he wanted off, his body language was terrible. To put Dodoo on in this game was a ridiculous decision. 

Im really pissed off. I thought I was going to take a heart attack climbing they stairs to club deck and the folk round us were sitting down. I hate the fact they tramps were sitting in my seat and for what? To play brilliant and then concede and that's it - back to shit. 

I’ve seen the Graham Roberts videos Mark Walters, Ray Wilkins etc..   That’s the difference I grant you, Souness was gaffer 

Should have been O'Halloran that went on and it shouldn't have been for Windass. After Holt went off too for Forrester we completely lost the midfield. Mainly because we were playing with 3 strikers, a winger and an attacking midfielder, with only Halliday in CM

Scunnered at that second half. We started to lose our impetus towards the end of the first half but lost our drive completely in the second half. They cunts deserved to win but if we took care of our chances we could have scored four. I don't think they are nearly as far ahead of us as they should be. 

Waghorn and Forrester are a pair of greedy pricks.

Need to pick up a few beers after and head home early. That's just flattened me as we needed a boost from a good result today.

Just now, Rangers Lady said:

I’ve seen the Graham Roberts videos Mark Walters, Ray Wilkins etc..   That’s the difference I grant you, Souness was gaffer 

I know I didn't mean in general I just mean the team we have now! I don't know if Warburton actually believes this is just another game. I'm not even going to listen to his after match shite. We've learned nothing and under this manager we won't. 

3 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

I meant to say shit today, it’s Wolf Blass 

Wine aside, Kiernan cost us the first goal, the ball was there to get punted but he chose to run to Sinclair instead ? who was further away than the fucking ball was

Gave the ball away twice in front of goal, armstrong should have scored from one of them

2nd goal, he did nothing, not like he was on a player and Tav missed his man,  all he had to do was look round and it was an easy marking job, Tav not blameless, like in the Cup Final he was out of shot thats how bad it was AGAIN, I thought we had learned from that 

When the heat is on he just can’t compute what to do, panics and inevitably fucks up, expect to see him tweeting some party pics tonight, I kid you not

wilson was at fault for the 1st goal  he knew it when you saw him beating the turf  if you were at tynecastle a few weeks ago their 2nd today was the same as hearts 2nd that night  tav standing sleeping and not picking up the cross to the back post  as i said i am no keirnan fan but there was a lot worse than him today  starting with halliday who hid the whole game

33 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

That's not the point, OF games are like cup finals, we might have nothing else to celebrate this season except second place, a win or two over them makes up for any disappointment 

Today wasn't a cup final.  It was a league fixture and Celtic have already won the competition.  There's nothing to play for.  Winning a won off game might make you feel better about them winning 6 in a row but thankfully I can see beyond the six inches in front of my face.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Today wasn't a cup final.  It was a league fixture and Celtic have already won the competition.  There's nothing to play for.  Winning a won off game might make you feel better about them winning 6 in a row but thankfully I can see beyond the six inches in front of my face.

Get to fuck, you're the only cunt on here who doesn't care if we win for a reason. You're a tarrier 

4 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Might have been useful in the fight for second place

11 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

You honestly need banned for comments like that