*** The Official Rangers vs Taigs Match Thread***

RFCRobertson

Just now, AllyDawson72 said:

Wanting him banned? He is completely correct. We are miles behind them but MW needs time. We were never going to win the league this year

He's said losing to the taigs doesn't matter, no bear would come out with pish like that

Just watched that corner again. What the fuck was Wilson doing? There's 4 players in front of him, including two of our own - Hill and Kiernan who are actually marking their men - he leaves Dembele and tries to win the ball through 4 men?! 

Fucking schoolboy shit. Terrible decision making. 

7 minutes ago, AllyDawson72 said:

Wanting him banned? He is completely correct. We are miles behind them but MW needs time. We were never going to win the league this year

So what your saying is right . So we just turn up and applaud no matter what the dross we are being served up ?

I think if we don't get rid of this Manager . We will stay miles behind them ,no ,matter what money he gets .

He is quite simply a loser . Never a winner in football in a million years

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

Just watched that corner again. What the fuck was Wilson doing? There's 4 players in front of him, including two of our own - Hill and Kiernan - he leaves Dembele and tries to win the ball through 4 men?! 

Fucking schoolboy shit. Terrible decision making. 

Too be fair . I never have liked Danny and never will . He is simply not good enough .

However he wasn't the worst today which is assaying something

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Too be fair . I never have liked Danny and never will . He is simply not good enough .

However he wasn't the worst today which is assaying something

Definitely not. But it's absolutely brutal if you watch it again. Not that I'll be posting it on here.

MW picked the wrong team not starting Forrester instead of Windass who isnt match fit, Hobson at rightback and Waghorn at right mid who would have had the beating of izzuguare I feel and doing nothing to change or stop the threat down our right hand side when Sinclair was looking dangerous which was baffling as it was coming.

I personally think we should've had something out of this game today. 

Every time we did actually attack them they looked pretty poor at times - we just couldn't get forward to save our lives.

5 in midfield and not a spine between them at times.

However, Waggy passes that ball and it's 1 on 1 with Gordon, so plenty potential for a goal there. Then Harry does the exact same thing - should've passed to Dodoo as well.

Then Miller missed by a fucking baw hair for fucks sake.

A better midfield and we could've had they cunts today. (in my opinion)

14 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Definitely not. But it's absolutely brutal if you watch it again. Not that I'll be posting it on here.

I will be watching it Ben cause I hate slagging players off without seeing the tv footage .

When all said and done .Our team /our squad is simple miles away from being anything of a threat .

That is solely down to our very poor Manager 

15 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

So what your saying is right . So we just turn up and applaud no matter what the dross we are being served up ?

I think if we don't get rid of this Manager . We will stay miles behind them ,no ,matter what money he gets .

He is quite simply a loser . Never a winner in football in a million years

Hard to judge when it's far from a level playing field. 

We've had pennies spent to build a squad from scratch over 18 months, while they've built a winning team of internationalists AND then added a Premiership manager and two top quality (comparatively speaking) players. 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

I will be watching it Ben cause I hate slagging players off without seeing the tv footage .

When all said and done .Our team /our squad is simple miles away from being anything of a threat .

It's solely down to the lack of investment. 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Hard to judge when it's far from a level playing field. 

We've had pennies spent to build a squad from scratch over 18 months, while they've built a winning team of internationalists AND then added a Premiership manager and two top quality (comparatively speaking) players. 

Don't agree with that Graeme .

The spend levels can be used in argument about beggars .maybe 

It can't to explain our poverty of play in big matches against many other teams over last 18months .

The manager is our weak link ,in every way 

4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I personally think we should've had something out of this game today. 

Every time we did actually attack them they looked pretty poor at times - we just couldn't get forward to save our lives.

5 in midfield and not a spine between them at times.

However, Waggy passes that ball and it's 1 on 1 with Gordon, so plenty potential for a goal there. Then Harry does the exact same thing - should've passed to Dodoo as well.

Then Miller missed by a fucking baw hair for fucks sake.

A better midfield and we could've had they cunts today. (in my opinion)

Bit in fairness they could have had 8 or 9 

Hearing man for man we ain't good enough . We're Leicester good enough man for man quality wise .... we're they fuck . They were together as team. Not  all the ability but as a team they were a unit , they belived in each other . For us , team full of heartless bastards . McKay , Wes and Hill pass marks today .  

PS. When will we realise trying to play from the back ain't working.

No surrender bears , let's hope 2017 is better to us . WATP

14 minutes ago, dogtanian said:

MW picked the wrong team not starting Forrester instead of Windass who isnt match fit, Hobson at rightback and Waghorn at right mid who would have had the beating of izzuguare I feel and doing nothing to change or stop the threat down our right hand side when Sinclair was looking dangerous which was baffling as it was coming.

Forrester done fuck all in the last game and fuck all today. Waghorn got the majority of the game and never kicked his own arse. I agree on Hodson but would he have made any difference? I doubt it. 

6 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

It's solely down to the lack of investment. 

it is time for real investment. Not so much for this season but for consolidating second place and mounting a serious challenge in the next one. There is still half a season to go to bed in new players but I expect one or two to leave in the summer too. Today is gutting but ultimately meaningless.

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It's not solely his fault. There are a few men sitting in the good seats, of the main stand, that need to step up, or go, if they can't put the required funds in.

2 minutes ago, writingranger said:

it is time for real investment. Not so much for this season but for consolidating second place and mounting a serious challenge in the next one. There is still half a season to go to bed in new players but I expect one or two to leave in the summer too. Today is gutting but ultimately meaningless.

If there is investment which I doubt . Can we  trust Warbuton to spend it wisely ?

6 minutes ago, scott_22 said:

If there is investment which I doubt . Can we  trust Warbuton to spend it wisely ?

What is your opinion mate? He has signed over 20 players in less than 2 years and there is only 1 who could be of any use to us genuinely competing with Celtic. Would you give him even more to waste?

2 minutes ago, scott_22 said:

I would.

When your budget is so low, the scope and quality of potential signings is low. Bought / signed a few shiters, but that's bound to happen when your scouting the market for freebies and out of contract players. 

I've listed some of Smith's 'dud' signings, and its horrifyingly long. Think Warburton gets a particulary hard time over his. 

2 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Forrester done fuck all in the last game and fuck all today. Waghorn got the majority of the game and never kicked his own arse. I agree on Hodson but would he have made any difference? I doubt it. 

Windass done nothing  against St Johnstone and it's clear he's not match fit so why play him. Waghorn should have played on the right as he's better cutting in on his left allowing space for Garner through the middle, Hobson would have done a better defensive job as Tavs been off form for weeks now but the midfield was poor today and that's what you need to boss in an old firm game going 3 in midfield is going to leave you to get overrun 

Was at the game and said to boy beside me after 50 mins that it was obvious the change they'd made at half time and if we didn't react it was only gonna be a matter of time before they scored. At that stage of the game you have to match them up and plug the gaps they'd changed shape to create.

Saying that, we should a gone 2-1 up when Waggy broke and after that Miller and Forrester should hang their heads.