Sixteen points of the top of the Table scum have game in hand

Smile

Sixteen points of the top of the Table scum have game in hand  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Sixteen points of the top of the Table In December acceptable under this board and Manager

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We should have more points no doubt about but to be fair they have won every game bar one where they conceded in injury time to ICT. No matter how good our squad is or could be we would still be at least 9 or 10 behind. 

Even under our previous squads we never went eg above 10 game winning runs.

Just now, Bluebear11 said:

We should have more points no doubt about but to be fair they have won every game bar one where they conceded in injury time to ICT. No matter how good our squad is or could be we would still be at least 9 or 10 behind. 

Even under our previous squads we never went eg above 10 game winning runs.

We never faced teams as weak as this before either as the standard of the league has really nosedived since we left.

5 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

of course its unacceptable. Who is going to say "yes thats fine"?

there might  reasons for the gap - some more valid than others, but its still unacceptable 

The reasons for the Gap aren't the scum which some are claiming we have only played them once in the league, we have dropped 12 points with draws.

Someone check that i get things wrong when counting .

Just now, Smile said:

The reasons for the Gap aren't the scum which some are claiming we have only played them once in the league, we have dropped 12 points with draws.

I dont think the scum are in the equation to be honest. They are nothing to do with as gifting goals to teams.

To be behind them at the moment is out of our hands, 18-1-0 is impossible to better. To steal the managers favourite saying 'it's about us.'

In terms of ourselves  what we've seen this entire calender year barring one penalties win against them is a collection of telltale signs of a club moving backwards, and on a slippery slope to losing its status as undisputed number one in this country. It's the most anxious i've ever been as a Rangers fan, 2012 included. The whole club needs a turnaround, and soon, otherwise we're in serious trouble. 

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

I dont think the scum are in the equation to be honest. They are nothing to do with as gifting goals to teams.

True, which wouldn't really be the case if we had strikers who can score and defenders who can defend.

This football management sounds simple when i put it like that.

Just now, Smile said:

Yes can't be denied unfortunately.

This was always going to be a tough season and anyone thinking we were going to end up challenging for the title is living in cloud Cuckoo land. We saw how teams would sit in against us last season,same has happened this season but with better and fitter players. I knew this would be tough and we would take time to get up to speed with the top flight. Being up where we are now provides a foundation to build on for next season but that also entails money being spent and some players leaving who with the best will in the world are t the standard required to properly challenge for the title

1 minute ago, MisterC said:

This was always going to be a tough season and anyone thinking we were going to end up challenging for the title is living in cloud Cuckoo land. We saw how teams would sit in against us last season,same has happened this season but with better and fitter players. I knew this would be tough and we would take time to get up to speed with the top flight. Being up where we are now provides a foundation to build on for next season but that also entails money being spent and some players leaving who with the best will in the world are t the standard required to properly challenge for the title

I'd have Dean DeBoer back now rather than the midfield players we have now. No one expected this level from us either I'm sure.

It's unacceptable to us but we have to remember that no other club is managing to take points from them as yet.

We knew this was going to happen when we went down, numerous posters on here predicted them only getting stronger with a clear run at the CL money, they've played their cards well, getting a decent manager on our first season up was their trump card.

8 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

It's unacceptable to us but we have to remember that no other club is managing to take points from them as yet.

We knew this was going to happen when we went down, numerous posters on here predicted them only getting stronger with a clear run at the CL money, they've played their cards well, getting a decent manager on our first season up was their trump card.

We have Dropped 12 points with Draws so not really them that's fucking us.

48 minutes ago, Smile said:

Is this really acceptable now and seen as a good position to be in under this board and Management.

You just woke up or something?  Don't think u have the blues.....think you been taking them . Eh it's. Pish . Do.i think there is.another manager out there capable of.  I'm in in and changing it?  ,no. Do I think Warburton is the right.man....not so sure. Do I think our board and owner is a joke.  Yes always been the case. Do I think we will get investment in our squad .no.  partly because Warburton is a stubborn cunt and wants to show what auchenhowie can produce and rub his ego as the man who started next gen for youth football cos it's what he believes in. That's fair enough .but Murray park auchenhowie is.a shambles.  From top down.i have always stated this. It's a joke. Is there a route to enter first team? Not so sure when u are signing Senderos  have a 38 year old defender as the one holding it together (no one knew of Clint /Benny hill) sp is.the shit warbuton spouts the true reality or is he nursing the real pain from the fans in that he can't accept any money for transfers.cos.thwre is none???

Anyway. No its not accepts but I think mcleish went 5 games without a win against they cunts.amd went on to win treble 

5 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

You just woke up or something?  Don't think u have the blues.....think you been taking them . Eh it's. Pish . Do.i think there is.another manager out there capable of.  I'm in in and changing it?  ,no. Do I think Warburton is the right.man....not so sure. Do I think our board and owner is a joke.  Yes always been the case. Do I think we will get investment in our squad .no.  partly because Warburton is a stubborn cunt and wants to show what auchenhowie can produce and rub his ego as the man who started next gen for youth football cos it's what he believes in. That's fair enough .but Murray park auchenhowie is.a shambles.  From top down.i have always stated this. It's a joke. Is there a route to enter first team? Not so sure when u are signing Senderos  have a 38 year old defender as the one holding it together (no one knew of Clint /Benny hill) sp is.the shit warbuton spouts the true reality or is he nursing the real pain from the fans in that he can't accept any money for transfers.cos.thwre is none???

Anyway. No its not accepts but I think mcleish went 5 games without a win against they cunts.amd went on to win treble 

In your post, there are bits I agree with there's bits I don't.