Garner Tomorrow

Smile

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

I know I do complain about him not scoring enough goals, But I can't wait to see him getting stuck into the cunts Tomorrow.

Within the laws of the game of course.:troll:

I agree that will be good to see, but I always worry that he is on the borderline of being sent off nearly every game he plays. :nailbiting:

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

I know I do complain about him not scoring enough goals, But I can't wait to see him getting stuck into the cunts Tomorrow.

i don't think he'll play till the 2nd half, he'll go with mckay miller and forrister just for shits and giggles.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

The closer we get to the game , the more I'm thinking of leaving him out . Playing the high ball plays into their hands . Keep it on the deck and run at them with a front three of Waghorn , Miller and Forrester , giving McKay a free role in midfield / on the wings . 

Just now, Bears r us said:

I agree that will be good to see, but I always worry that he is on the borderline of being sent off nearly every game he plays. :nailbiting:

Will be walking a tightrope I'm sure but could really unsettle them if he get's the service.

Guest Lloyd72
35 minutes ago, Hilly86 said:

At the club for the squad night out after the game, celebrating winning the possession and showing some progress? ;)

Warburton will compliment him the day after for his dancefloor geography