5 timer

sausagetrunks

i put 30 on a 5 timer 4 win and one was called off after 27 mins and the team i picked was winning, they paid me out £700 and now my account in £333 minus. they say they got it wrong, they should have paid out on the 4, now id usually say, fuck them! but my money is still pending? cunts, do i have to work with them or can they stop my withdrawls ?

Abondoned games are usually declared void for betting purposes except if the result of the bet placed has been realised (first goal scorer, half time result etc). For accumulators, the usual practice is to void that fixture and the bet becomes an accumulator with the remaining games. You could appeal to the head office in the hope of a goodwill gesture as you had been credited with the full payout but they would be under no obligation as the rules are clear and well established. 

3 hours ago, sausagetrunks said:

i put 30 on a 5 timer 4 win and one was called off after 27 mins and the team i picked was winning, they paid me out £700 and now my account in £333 minus. they say they got it wrong, they should have paid out on the 4, now id usually say, fuck them! but my money is still pending? cunts, do i have to work with them or can they stop my withdrawls ?

I'd wait a couple of days and if the cash appears in your bank account just change your bookie and forget about them. Busy weekend for them after all, might slip through.

On 31/12/2016 at 0:17 AM, sausagetrunks said:

What was the outcome ?

Used to be gambling debt was enforceable so there would be nothing they could do to chase you up.Think the law changed a few year back though.

6 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

They paid me! And put my account in minus, they can do one. 

Happened to me many years ago,alot less amount though.Went onto live chat and said I wanted to continue using the site but obviously wouldnt be depositing just to reduced the minus amount.They removed it.