Scarf on goalpost

gsa

I'm genuinely not usually one to give a fuck about this sort of thing but why was that creature allowed to tie a scarf to our goalpost? Would Sturgeon's  Stormtroopers have stood by and watched Halliday tie a scarf to the goalposts at the San Giro?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, gsa said:

I'm genuinely not usually one to give a fuck about this sort of thing but why was that creature allowed to tie a scarf to our goalpost? Would Sturgeon's  Stormtroopers have stood by and watched Halliday tie a scarf to the goalposts at the San Giro?

No

3 minutes ago, gsa said:

Re match?

6 minutes ago, gsa said:

i saw it earlier mate, fucking raging, i hope that wee cunt has a serious accident. 

1 minute ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Griffiths. He had a wee private party on the pitch after the final whistle. It was embarrassing. 

Cunt was winding up the west enclosure with the usual Shhhhhhhhhh pish.

Long for the day we had someone in midfield who could sort out mouthy cunts like him and Brown.

3 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Griffiths. He had a wee private party on the pitch after the final whistle. It was embarrassing. 

He might as well do things like that as the wee horrible looking creep doesn't get a game unless it's against the shite in the league at the stade de Paul gadd 

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Long for the day we had someone in midfield who could sort out mouthy cunts like him and Brown.

Ian Ferguson. 

Even Kevin Thomson.

Anyone with some physical prowess and some balls.

3 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He's an animal, a classless wee Nidroid nyaff. Rangers have always had players who can look after themselves, even McCoist had a couple but Warburton has filled our squad with wee fancy dan boys who would rather look good and jump out of tackles than smash an opponent, leave him on the floor and charge forward without a care in the world and score a goal whilst he is lying in his own blood. We're a team of wee boys. I think that's why we struggle on the road, not enough leaders, not enough bottle, not enough balls and obviously not enough winners. 

1 minute ago, bluewhitevanman said:

He might as well do things like that as the wee horrible looking creep doesn't get a game unless it's against the shite in the league at the stade de Paul gadd 

40 goals last season and he is happy to be a sub this year, sums up the level of his ambition. 

The little bheast didn't even contribute to them winning yet he plays the fuckin hero and ties a scarf to the goal post like he just conquered a nation . Cunts keeping saying the is no OF / we are a new club etc yet they were jumping around like they won the champions league at the final whistle 

Cunts think they are amazing, do they not realise how bad our players are? There was a scum side in the early 2000s that would have made it a cricket score, they are fuck all and will continue to think they are world beaters until we spend some cash and get rid of Warburton

8 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Celebrate your team winning by all means but cunts like Brown,Griffiths and that fat dick Boruc a few years ago just illustrate how devoid of class these bastards are.

Bad as losers, even worse as winners. Never had any class at all.

This is sickening but I'd rather be a losing bear than a winning taig any day.

This makes me more angry than the result and performance. None of the fucking vermin should be able to touch our stadium, our home, let alone fucking defile it by putting one of their bastarding pedo catholic rags on anything.

Fuckin sick at the thought of this.