Green Nike boots

mrwin

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

These are the boots Halliday wore. Out of the whole squad he'd be the last person you'd think would wear fucking green, white and black boots... especially on old firm day.

image.png

He's no fuckin Bear, get him and all the other imposters ta fuck, green fuckin boots, fuckin mongo.

Hodson had the same pair of boots on. When Hodson was warming up my old man nudged me and said "wtf has he got on his feet" I assumed it was his Irish connections.  Never noticed Haliday wearing them....mainly coz my head was in my hands every time he fucking passed the ball!

3 hours ago, mrwin said:

Things like this have been blocked in the past,how did this slip thro the net on today of all days???

call me auld fashioned but.......

??

??

You have a high post count amd come across as a genuine Bear, but I have no choice but to ban you from RM for life for spelling the word greeeeen properly. 

We hate the people who wear it and those who type it.

You can appeal your ban by PMing me. I will of course delete it without reading as you will no doubt mention mention the word that starts with a g and ends in an n.

Only yourself to blame!