Not enough loyalist songs at ibrox

pollok-bear

I never usually start threads and this is the reason why so I apologise in advance but we did not sing enough loyalist, Traditionally songs tht celebrate our culture and heritage today. We tried to get some songs going but we should be hearing here lies a soldier, we spot in Europe, men behind the wire, fields of ulster.  Daddy's uniform, 

never mind tht but the sash never even got sung once which should be on our list of songs against them all the time. Yes the atmosphere was amazing but just not enough of our traditional songs get sung now.  Blue sea ibrox is good but not what we are looking for against the scum.

i know we have bigger things to worry bout but a just felt we lacked  tht today. 

Rant over.

Wee Spot In Europe is my favourite. I recall, as a young man, many years ago, attending a fundraiser for the victims of the PIRA. The lady that was doing the singing was beautiful, and I asked her to teach me the words to a few songs. I was really just sniffing about her, hoping to maybe get ma hole, although she was way out of my league. So whenever I hear Wee Spot In Europe, I remember that lovely lady, even though she knocked me back, she done it with a bit of class.

kiiiiick a fenian in his head as you petrol bomb his home

kick him in the baws as you sing no pope of rome

and if he comes ahead you will hear the famous cry

GET OUT YA FENIAN BASTARD!!!! SURRENDER OR YOULL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

20 minutes ago, Willis said:

kiiiiick a fenian in his head as you petrol bomb his home

kick him in the baws as you sing no pope of rome

and if he comes ahead you will hear the famous cry

GET OUT YA FENIAN BASTARD!!!! SURRENDER OR YOULL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope no one else sees this mate but your da man ?

Ha

Tin Hat firmly on...they beat us on and off the pitch yesterday!

Whist we sung no surrender, build my gallows and songs about hating Celtic or jumping on their heads (cringe) they actually sang songs about their players and club. 

Mayne it was more to do with the performance/result yesterday but I can't remember a player, never mind Clint hill, having to try and G up the crowd during and old firm game.

Half the crowd would rather shout abuse at the players than support them!

2 minutes ago, Del said:

Whist we sung no surrender, build my gallows and songs about hating Celtic or jumping on their heads (cringe) they actually sang songs about their players and club. 

Mayne it was more to do with the performance/result yesterday but I can't remember a player, never mind Clint hill, having to try and G up the crowd during and old firm game.

Agree with some of that. If you look at the atmosphere at the the game, that lot were on a day out. It didn't really matter if the won lost or drew the match. 

Where as we were nervous, probably expected the worst and indeed probably expecting exactly what happened. 

I blame david Murray in part because he put a stop to the full version of simply the best 

no hello hello and the sash and derrys walls were banned 

a lot of the dambusters and British music has been ditched for pitbull rhianna and calvin harris the final whistle music is a disgrace 

and penny arcade blue turns into green ? Seriously how the fuck does that get sung especially when ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ are in the same stadium as us yesterday 

I don't think it's a coincidence that the team went flat about the same time as the support

not making excuses for them but I think we as a support let the team down sometimes

we were superb against hearts and Aberdeen and the team repsonded

quiet against ict and the team were the same

we could sense them creeping into it and we went quiet and the team went into hot potato mode

first half hour the place was rocking and the team had a bit of fire 

1 hour ago, Del said:

Yip that guy IRA who will never ever be defeated had a cracking game and that young lad Brit's out now was thundering into tackles.

Sean south of garryowen was also out injured but they never forgot about him 

1 hour ago, Del said:

Don't talk so much pish.

Grace is a great Celtic player imo.

Sang fuck all in the first half virtually, then when they were winning.

Don't buy in to the hype.

1 hour ago, Del said:

Its easy to be on song when youre dominating then winning tbe game

Do you think they were better than us before they equalised? Really?