Warburton has a go at BT Sport

Carsons Dog

Trial by TV is shite I've always hated the way it's basically TV companies and pundits that decide if you get punished but maybe Warburton should concentrate on the pish he signed especially the defence he neglected ... Craigan is not the one to have a go at.

Well played Warburton. 

We, as fans are always looking for our club to stand up for Rangers, especially against the mhedia and this is exactly what he's done here, called them on their utter-desperation to show all things anti-Rangers

Even if Craigan hadn't highlighted it, Chris Mutton was all over it in commentary anyway, and I suspect it would have ended the same way regardless.

MW is free to push back on this but I still feel we have bigger problems in other areas.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Doesn't matter who the pundit was, it would have been highlighted. 

I could be wrong too but would there not be a producer who works out their halftime segments too? Or the presenter asking the pundits their opinions 

I haven't seen the coverage so could be wrong but I'd be amazed if Craigen had it in for us he's always been fair IMO 

39 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I could be wrong too but would there not be a producer who works out their halftime segments too? Or the presenter asking the pundits their opinions 

I haven't seen the coverage so could be wrong but I'd be amazed if Craigen had it in for us he's always been fair IMO 

Aye they'll get fed the info and what clips are lined up for HT/FT analysis. Given it was mentioned in the live commentary there was no chance it wasn't going to be looked at again by the pundits. 

39 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It's not that he had it in for us, but that he's a Motherwell coach and by being so vocal about the incident he could influence the decision of the compliance officer - which would then mean Kiernan would miss the Motherwell game. 

That said, I've normally found him to be one of the fairer pundits - but your really only comparing against Sutton, Stewart and Butcher. 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

It's not that he had it in for us, but that he's a Motherwell coach and by being so vocal about the incident he could influence the decision of the compliance officer - which would then mean Kiernan would miss the Motherwell game. 

That said, I've normally found him to be one of the fairer pundits - but your really only comparing against Sutton, Stewart and Butcher. 

Fair points mate never really considered that aspect 

57 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

My sons mate works for TSN sports tv network over here in Canada and is involved in tv coverage for football (soccer) and he was telling him that it was actually the pundits who request what talking points that they want to discuss during the halftime break and final whistle and it's the directors job to prepare the clips that they requested, surprised me I must admit but there you have it.

We all saw the Incident, either by being at the match, or like myself on the telly.

No matter who was speaking at half time the Incident would have been brought up.

There is probably only one person who can say with 100% certainty if it was a punch or a shove and that's Keirnan himself..

The rest of us can only guess.