Who needs enemies?

Miller time

1 hour ago, Queen's_highway said:

Just noticed the SOS page on Facebook has screenshots from here of some comments we've made about certain people 

Clearly there's a snake in here that is taking them and running and sharing it to people

Just be careful of anything you post. 

Makes me sick that even our own are out to get us. 

Or maybe they look at it and take the screen shots themselves 

anybody can look on this site

so I'm pretty sure the screenshots in question would have been easily available to anyone who wanted them

snake  lol get a grip

4 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

Police Scotland saying investigations are ongoing.  

I wonder what charges they can make. If it was posted in the general sport section then it's not in the public domain . Even if it was then what possibly could be the charge 

Just now, bluenose_n1 said:

so I'm pretty sure the screenshots in question would have been easily available to anyone who wanted them

snake  lol get a grip

Nah, the person who took the screenshots has an account. You can tell by looking at them

1 minute ago, bluenose_n1 said:

snake  lol get a grip

'Lol get s grip'

Fud 

1 minute ago, bluenose_n1 said:

snake  lol get a grip

The screenshots were taken from the General Sports section of the forum, which only members can view.

4 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

I wonder what charges they can make. If it was posted in the general sport section then it's not in the public domain . Even if it was then what possibly could be the charge 

I'd say actively encouraging verbal abuse of football supporters is a lot worse than comments posted on a forum.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Anyone posting sick shit about the wee lad is out of order and puting themselves at risk of being done for it. Admin on here can't be any clearer and often delete stuff (even though it's not their responsibility). Post shit take your chances.

Let's hope they can't enter the OT then :lol:

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Anyone posting sick shit about the wee lad is out of order and puting themselves at risk of being done for it. Admin on here can't be any clearer and often delete stuff (even though it's not their responsibility). Post shit take your chances.

But for a supposed bear to post them on his site, to show him to be the sanctimonious rat he is, it's bang out of order.

He took his time to decide what to do with the posts ..... then did what he was always going to do.

He's a snake.

What a way to hedge your bets in one post lol .. it's wee Jays parents that should get it they wheel the poor kid out like he's a celebrity and an exhibition then play the victim card to perfection when the online community makes a joke about the poor kid .. the McCanns should maybe go down this route or Katie Price .. hypocrite bastards everywhere 

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

But for a supposed bear to post them on his site, to show him to be the sanctimonious rat he is, it's bang out of order.

He took his time to decide what to do with the posts ..... then did what he was always going to do.

He's a snake.

To be fair to Craig, drugs often cloud your judgement and lower your inhibitions.

Maybe he had rattled a couple of patsys and thought "fuck that's a rare idea, let's stitch a few of them arseholes from RM up, they say bad things about me"

If you're looking in Craig, seek help.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Frankie Boyle is hilarious for it. bears deserve the jail fucking. stingking.

"the only reason Katie Price married a cage fighter was so someone could stop Harvey from raping her"

That gets laughed at but normal people can't try close to the bone humour 

The problem with jokes is that they never sound funny in court.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

What a way to hedge your bets in one post lol .. it's wee Jays parents that should get it they wheel the poor kid out like he's a celebrity and an exhibition then play the victim card to perfection when the online community makes a joke about the poor kid .. the McCanns should maybe go down this route or Katie Price .. hypocrite bastards everywhere 

This. They milk the wee guy for everything btw. Seen some pish at xmas there. 'I asked Santa for sellik to win the league, and daddy said Santa cant do that but lets hope so son'. It's fucking cringey as fuck they use him.