Who needs enemies?

Miller time

1 minute ago, Smile said:

There's a video posted on the SOS page by a poster and it shows Filth supporters mocking the disabled and singing songs about Cooper and Murray and the Ibrox disaster I personally find it distasteful but it's filmed on a supporters bus by a filth supporter you have to ask yourself why a filth supporter would take that, and implicate his fellow supporters.

These things although horrible or in poor taste do go on and in my opinion are part of Football whether we agree with them or not.

Let's not all pretend we are all so easily shocked.

Football, in my opinion, has to have the Hatred and all the shit that goes with it as that's what makes it so good.

I've not explained this well, I'm sure somebody else could say what i mean a lot better.

Some people are idiots and do idiotic things. Thats life.

There.

1 minute ago, Basrah Bear said:

Looks like The Houston fellow wants to control all Rangers internet users. Possibly sees money in it by charging everyone to join his internet posting. Same as 1872 are proposing charging a monthly fee for all RSCs to join them. all about money and fame.

How a publican can ask for the people to be named and who they work for made public is not on. Especially doing this to people who have probably contributed to his lifestyle. Biting the hand that feeds you.

Bawbag behaviour from the two of them

I don't think they 3 posters are old enough to drink (at least I hope not) - so don't think your point holds up. 

6 hours ago, The Godfather said:

What I don't get is Frankie Boyle and the likes on stage saying these things (much worse too) getting paid for it and nothing is said other than some news colums by loose women.

A random guy on the internet does it and it's time to bring out the cuffs?

Can someone explain what the thinking is about that?

A good line of defence should it ever make it to a court of law.

I do despair at how offended people are by a few words on the Internet in the modern world though.

5 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

No-one means anything by it, an outsider will read the comments and be disgusted. This forum is renowned for the laughs, meltdowns and slaggings people take. It just happened to be Jay's turn and most were actually bemoaning the fact that celt*c use the boy for positive publicity.

What has followed is a clamber to claim the title for most offended at fellow Rangers fans.

I agree with this.

Some people are coming on, and looking to be offended.

6 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

I don't think they 3 posters are old enough to drink (at least I hope not) - so don't think your point holds up. 

Ah, so your Dad wants kids' details broadcast to all and sundry for what you believe to be childish behaviour? Should kids not be shown the error of their ways rather than publicly flogged? Some example to set future generations that.

Just now, cushynumber said:

which probably makes vilifying stupid lads, being...er.... stupid lads, even worse.

I don't really get defending the posts but I haven't flown off the handle about them either. Me and my dad aren't the same person and Just because I hope it's daft lads who have yet to face the real world doesn't mean it necessarily is. Really hope they learn from this. 

1 minute ago, reallyruff said:

Ah, so your Dad wants kids' details broadcast to all and sundry for what you believe to be childish behaviour? Should kids not be shown the error of their ways rather than publicly flogged?

Ffs I think it's probably weans as I doubt anyone 18 or older would be that naive. Maybe it's me that's being naive though 

Just now, Louden_Greg said:

Ffs I think it's probably weans as I doubt anyone 18 or older would be that naive. Maybe it's me that's being naive though 

So it would probably be weans that would be castigated and worse by their being identified to all? Hardly proportionate ,eh?

8 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

I don't know them but you seem to do if you know their ages. The comment asked for their work places to be named so I assumed they were of drinking age. It still makes it bad or perhaps worse asking for school kids to be hounded and vilified by the baying mob.

Incidentally I don't think any of the comments have anything to do with you and have no beef with you.

Just now, Louden_Greg said:

I don't really get defending the posts but I haven't flown off the handle about them either. Me and my dad aren't the same person and Just because I hope it's daft lads who have yet to face the real world doesn't mean it necessarily is. Really hope they learn from this. 

Im not defending the posts and it could be 60 year old women for all i know -  which is kinda the point though - wanting people named and shamed when nobody knows a thing about them seems....premature and unnecessary.

2 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

The ONLY thing they will learn is how to hate more.

I've been there and wore the t-shirt. 

I support Rangers but hate the club (to an extent) due to the shit they've done with me. If that makes sense. 

Do you really think if they get some bullshit charge against them they will think OMG I've seen the light? it was humour .. albeit sick humour and not to everyone's taste. It will make them hate the world especially if they face police charges and lose their jobs.

There's got to be better ways than cunts on their high horses grassing and over-zelous Nazi bastard Police forces wanking themselves at the thought of lifting them and processing them through the courts. 

I already hate some Rangers supporters, the Police and tarriers more as a result of this ... that's on top of the 20 million notches I hate them already. 

It doesn't always pan out nice for anyone people make things worse.