Who needs enemies?

Miller time

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I think we've obviously all got our limits. Like you say stroke jokes may not bother you but then the children ones do. I actually have a pretty high level of tolerance for this stuff.

supporters buses really don't help you need to be thick skinned as fuck on them :lol:

Mate, I was in a flute band for many, many years, mental buses everywhere, especially coming back, nevermind buses and boats to games when younger.

Yea, must be age doing it too me :matron: :lol:

2 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

You certainly seen a lot more than me I was at both games and never off here. You must have might internet 

Seen people reporting it and looking for the perpetrators to be brought to justice though twitter is where I usually am and it was posted frequently on my timeline. But still not enough as no one has been caught  

But I edited the previous posts to try and clarify my point that the bottling incident is much much worse than the posts today. 

55 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Houston is an attention seeking grassing prick. This thread should be deleted as he's probably browsing this thread to see how much people are writing about him.

As well as being a spineless grassing bastard, he watches the scum. Intimidates fellow fans and exploits the blue pound to fuck.

And ffs, please someone do not tell me he was democratically voted onto C1872 as they would be bigger morons than he is and that would be hard.

That fucking shameless moron should be hunted, along with his very own sugar daddy in DCK, as they as add as much value to our brand as a chocolate fireguard and that's being polite.

1 hour ago, Louden_Greg said:

Ffs I think it's probably weans as I doubt anyone 18 or older would be that naive. Maybe it's me that's being naive though 

Back tracking

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

One of them drink in your pub.

Oops. Underage boozers.

I demand the licensee is held to account when I grass him to plod for this.

1 hour ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I don't believe the thread is trying to defend it as humour, but I'll say this.

What you don't know doesn't hurt you.

Even Houston didn't know until some other RM hater told him

I don't believe the boy or his family would ever have been aware of a few sick posts on a Rangers forum, until the easily offended take up the banner ( they probably know now) it's been blown out of all proportion and our own make it worse, as has been said, if admin had been informed they would have acted but the easily offended didn't think it outrageous enough to complain at the time, despite their posts decrying them.

:thumbup:

Exactly, the original weasel should have contacted the mods and should be ashamed that instead they thought they'd use it to bash Rangers supporters or RM. Even if it was a scum supporter it just shows how shameful they are with their obsession. But you'd have thought at whatever stage this SOS guy became aware of it he might have sent a message to admin instead of signalling his own virtue by writing a blog on the matter.

Embarrassing and Shameless that this wee boy has been used in this way when a message would have sorted it. 

1 hour ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Absolutely spot on mate.

This cannot just be accepted. I have went back and forth with Houston all day and he's tripped himself up a few times to myself alone, this offended stance of his is so blatantly a cover up to having a go at this forum. Now i have this Robert Marshall commenting asking what id have done but is giving me no feedback on why he found it acceptable to try and destroy his owns livelihood.

This needs pushed as both have tried to destroy fans of our club and that simply cannot just be left to be forgotten about.

Site's not been this united since 1st Jan 1994......... left ?.

18 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

Seen people reporting it and looking for the perpetrators to be brought to justice though twitter is where I usually am and it was posted frequently on my timeline. But still not enough as no one has been caught  

But I edited the previous posts to try and clarify my point that the bottling incident is much much worse than the posts today. 

I apologise if I'm reading this wrongly as I'm only reading some of these posts but  is your dad asking for the names of the posters to be outed and if so what has this go to do with him? 

(I know your not him)

39 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

And I can honestly say, if I was out with mates, and we came across a disabled child, and someone started abusing the child, then I know I wouldn't be the only one who thought it was out of order.

I have only met one of the posters and he seemed lovely (might have wrong person tho)  but I would bet my house not one of them would give any abuse to a disabled child in person in any way!!! 

In my experience what people say on this forum- often after a few drinks and trying to be funny- does NOT reflect what they are like in real life :happy:

12 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

As well as being a spineless grassing bastard, he watches the scum. Intimidates fellow fans and exploits the blue pound to fuck.

And ffs, please someone do not tell me he was democratically voted onto C1872 as they would be bigger morons than he is and that would be hard.

That fucking shameless moron should be hunted, along with his very own sugar daddy in DCK, as they as add as much value to our brand as a chocolate fireguard and that's being polite.

he really needs to realise that people with glass houses shouldn't throw stones