Who needs enemies?

Miller time

47 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I get on with you quite well on here mate but seriously do you never receive these text message jokes/memes/pics of jay, Madelaine McCann, Jordan, Tommy burns, Ricksen etc?

I get them laugh if.its funny or reply "FFS that's shite" if it's poor. But I delete or laugh and move on. 

I get that this may be a close to the bone topic for you, but like unsaid earlier, my granda died of cancer and it was the most agonising thing I've ever seen. It was horrendous but I'll still laugh at Jokes etc wether that be about people and or the illness. I don't take It as a dig at people like my granda. 

If you don't participate or receive any of these jokes then fair doos Mate but taigs i know get them about the disaster etc and I get them bout all their ills whether thats fans, Child Abuse etc etc

I nearly got knocked out telling one of the jokes because unbeknown to me the boy I told it to had a daughter suffering from the condition the joke was about. My Mrs has the same condition and found it hilarious, thik people tend to.be more serious if it's a child or animal involved

33 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Maybe it's because I have a 7 month old daughter, my first child. I don't know, I've no problem with sick jokes normally, but I just don't get the abuse of a disabled child, Celtic or not. And I can honestly say, if I was out with mates, and we came across a disabled child, and someone started abusing the child, then I know I wouldn't be the only one who thought it was out of order.

Now that's one thing, and I said my bit on the said thread, but it's completely different from trying to get other Bears publicly fucked over for doing so, or if Houston has purposely done this as a dig at RM. That's equally as repugnant to me.  Though again, I think it's naïve to believe these weren't already being used to have a go at us by taigs before Houston's actions, as bad as that is.

Sorry about your Da mate, mine had a stroke a year ago in Spain, had to get him home via air ambulance, he's fucked though, paralysed down his right side, incontinent, can't talk, 24 hour care etc. Though was lovely him meeting his first grand daughter at Christmas., well, heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time if you can understand that.

Now thinking about it, jokes about stroke victims wouldn't phase me, I think it must be just because it's a disabled child, mate.  

see if he wasnt disabled, would it be okay?

I think this has been blown way out of proportion simply due to the disability the boy has, over the years and decades plenty of jokes from all sets of football fans have been made about able bodied people, and not a peep is mentioned

football fans have always been crass, vulgar, close to the bone if not right through to it,

Just now, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Was actually thinking stuff might come back to bite him in the arse, bet he is scrawling through his social media deleting anything offensive

Pics of his face would be a good start they offend the fuck out me!

1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

Can the screenshots of the homophobic comments be posted on here?

I think they're from.his twitter. But the article doesn't have them. Just mentions he called him a poof and a gay :matron:

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

see if he wasnt disabled, would it be okay?

I think this has been blown way out of proportion simply due to the disability the boy has, over the years and decades plenty of jokes from all sets of football fans have been made about able bodied people, and not a peep is mentioned

football fans have always been crass, vulgar, close to the bone if not right through to it,

If he wasn't disabled he wouldn't be as "famous" as he is fair Play to his family for being able to get him to meet all his hero's etc, I'm sure if I had a kid in a similar situation I'd do the same if I could. I doubt anyone bears any malice towards him, he is essentially just another part of Celtic that people have a bit banter about because he has become so famous and is currently in the media, on TV etc I have no doubt that if someone of the posters met him in person they would have a bit of friendly Banter with him and he would probs love it.

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

I think they're from.his twitter. But the article doesn't have them. Just mentions he called him a poof and a gay :matron:

I'm totally offended. I don't know why, but never the less, I'm offended.

Also heard the landlord in the sir john Moore is demanding his address be made public

7 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Just occurred to me I do have another icon here, created by an icon and signed by three of my favourite icons, Colin, Bud and Doddie, you can have it for your raffle/auction if you want mate! ???

image.gif

image.jpeg

That would be awesome mate - if you're sure you're happy to part with it.  :happy:

Just now, Virtuoso said:

PM them...

I need to send you a scotzine article mate apologies. See if you can crop his twitter posts and videos from.it and extract it.

Craigy was Andy haliday fantastic and Scott Allan a poofter?

Is it only mocking the disabled that offends you?

4 minutes ago, Womble72 said:

Ach at least it was nae Muslims.

Anyone know how did that work out for Fury?

Similarities?

Hypocrisy?