Who needs enemies?

Miller time

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

See when people post and are charged but plead not guilty. Do the crown have a good conviction rate? 

Sometimes there is not even enough evidence to take it to court. Same with any crime, it only goes to court if it can be proved.

Let's not forget the ceptic ladies player who posted on facebook, a public forum sectarian bile about Rangers and was acquitted cause it was banter. That is how hard it can be to prove.

1 minute ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Sometimes there is not even enough evidence to take it to court. Same with any crime, it only goes to court if it can be proved.

Let's not forget the ceptic ladies player who posted on facebook, a public forum sectarian bile about Rangers and was acquitted cause it was banter. That is how hard it can be to prove.

See if you said right ok I posted it but it was banter. How do they determine if you are a wannabe Frankie Boyle or a vile bigot?

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

See if you said right ok I posted it but it was banter. How do they determine if you are a wannabe Frankie Boyle or a vile bigot?

Depends on the charge. Sometimes it is an objective test but anything has to be proved beyond reasonable doubt for a conviction. 

You have to prove the message was sent, it was sent by the person accused of sending it before we get to the actual message.

That being said at least the wee guy is a harmless superfan for his team. Unlike the rhat Houston.

6 minutes ago, gogzy said:

No offense but who are you to decide what's funny and unfunny?

None taken, but imo theres little humour in mocking a blind disabled child, esp when the real intended target for that humour is his maw, thats merely my opinion, each to their own. What each individual finds funny is entirely subjective and the nature of taking offense wholey selfish.

It is important in septics case to separate mocking the child and mocking septic's exploitation of disabled kids though

from here and now, i duly declare that my accounts on any social media platform have been hacked and anything said are not my words at all and i cannot be held accountable for any such posts linked to myself

unless they are funny as fuck, in which case they are mine, all fucking mine

1 minute ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

None taken, but imo theres little humour in mocking a blind disabled child, esp when the real intended target for that humour is his maw, thats merely my opinion, each to their own.

It is important in septics case to separate mocking the child and mocking septic's exploitation of disabled kids though

Fuck sake he's blind as well now. The day couldn't get any worse for the wee soul. 

2 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Depends on the charge. Sometimes it is an objective test but anything has to be proved beyond reasonable doubt for a conviction. 

You have to prove the message was sent, it was sent by the person accused of sending it before we get to the actual message.

That being said at least the wee guy is a harmless superfan for his team. Unlike the rhat Houston.

Doesn't really answer the question. Frankie Boyle has a verified twitter account, so he definitely sent the message. Why isn't he charged?

14 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

And yet a student was jailed for 56 days for making a joke on twitter about Fabrice Muamba.

The Communications Act 2003 defines illegal communication as “using public electronic communications network in order to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety”. Breaking the law carries a six-month prison term or fine of up to £5,000.

Over 2,500 people have been arrested and charged in London alone on these sorts of charges over the last few years.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'd say so. But I do think any charge like this or singing at the football is a not guilty unless the evidence they have is too strong 

Yeah but the PF will more likely take it on in one instance....

Bit like the effigies, a BOP apparently, non sectarian.

Try doing that with a Pope effigy.

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

Doesn't really answer the question. Frankie Boyle has a verified twitter account, so he definitely sent the message. Why isn't he charged?

Boyle said it on his Ch4 TV show, Tramadol Nights. It was in his live act that year too and made it onto the DVD.

Just now, wewillfollowrangers said:

None taken, but imo theres little humour in mocking a blind disabled child, esp when the real intended target for that humour is his maw, thats merely my opinion, each to their own.

just because you don't find it funny, does not mean it isn't funny.

funny is subjective, each person has different tastes, and each persons line is different.   You don't find those jokes funny, but clearly lots of people do or Frankie wouldn't sell DVDs.

Dark offensive humour is still humour.

By quite a few accounts so far, Wee Jay likes the banter and memes that get made of him. It probably helps him feel like he is involved and one of the guys.  Have you ever seen the Mencia Video where he does his bit on the disabled, he mocks the shit out of them and they loved it.

Like I have said a few times, humour is subjective, not everyone finds the same shit funny.

3 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Only thing I can guess is that nobody complained to police. None of his fans grassed him in, that sort of thing.

Yeah fair point. Maybe one of us should make a complaint to test it out. I might complain about this:

‘Jimmy Savile did an incredible amount of charity work towards the end of his life, just to be sure he could shag Madeleine McCann in heaven.’

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2013/03/07/frankie-boyles-top-10-controversial-gags-from-katie-price-to-madeleine-mccann-3530889/#ixzz4V1NHBJyX

10 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Depends on where he was when he sent it and if he was reported. Also you need to look at the intent behind the message. If there is no intent to be malicious then charges are unlikely.

Just now, Ger_onimo said:

Yeah fair point. Maybe one of us should make a complaint to test it out. I might complain about this:

‘Jimmy Savile did an incredible amount of charity work towards the end of his life, just to be sure he could shag Madeleine McCann in heaven.’

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2013/03/07/frankie-boyles-top-10-controversial-gags-from-katie-price-to-madeleine-mccann-3530889/#ixzz4V1NHBJyX

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha