Who needs enemies?

Miller time

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Maybe repeat this message but to Houston and Marshall. They've been masters of it. 

Houston and Marshall, today alone, has made a massive amount of Rangers fans who perhaps didn't care about the daft infighting before, furious. 

You can't honestly point to any comment in this thread and relate it to fans division - this thread is reactionary to the bullshit these 2 have hit out with today.

I am 49 and have never seen our fans totally united in my lifetime and doubt I ever will. I had hope with RF but alas people jumped on a success story and imo spoiled it. There has been divisions for years, it didnt start today.

15 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

I'm sorry got to disagree Gogzy.  On the RFC board we can't have imbeciles making such irresponsible remarks in public.   

I don't mind disagreement mate.  you are entitled to be wrong :lol:

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

How much as CH conned out upfrontsur fan base... 

Do you think he has conned us ? He has a brass neck and IS usually upfront asking for donations for this and that plus selling books and shirts and other goods. He should be made to stand down and why the 1872 gave him the spokesmans job wasnt well thought out, he for one IS far too emmotional to keep to script.

6 hours ago, piperpete said:

Thats what family members do though back each other up. If your Dad wenin arms at his comments on a forum and said something no good would happen from what he suggests would you honestly throw him under a bus ? I wouldnt but I woukd say something privately and tell him to explain to all who are up IN arms at his comments.

NI certainly wouldnt openly have a go at him IN public, my auld man passed 15 years ago and wished I stiol could defend him. Greg IS only doing what any son should do IN public and for him to be ripped apart for doing so IS crazy.

You've never meet my arsehole of an auld man, I'd quite gladly throw the prick under a bus. ?

11 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Cunt shared it on his personal Facebook page as well as that shitty group.

He's got an interesting work history on his profile too. Talk about massaging your own ego.

Does his facebook mention getting the cunt taken out of him by that midden Haggerty on Newsnight?

1 hour ago, gogzy said:

I remember at the time wanting Graham booted off the board, but I was wrong then.  No one should lose their job over shitposting on twitter, FB, of forums.

So a Rangers Director can post whatever they want?

Guess they can snort coke too as  long as they dont do it  on the boardroom table?

Same apply to anyone on the C1872 Board?

17 minutes ago, Young Bob said:

So a Rangers Director can post whatever they want?

Guess they can snort coke too as  long as they dont do it  on the boardroom table?

Same apply to anyone on the C1872 Board?

Well condisering one of those is illegal and the other isn't then this is a silly comparison.

People should be able to post whatever they want and if it falls within the law then they should not lose their jobs.  yes I totaly feel that.

In fact, I wouldn't even care if one of our directors was taking lines.  It's none of our fucking business what another person puts in their body.

I understand there are legal ramifications at this time, but as long as it doesn't effect your job, people should be left the fuck alone.

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

In fact, I wouldn't even care if one of our directors was taking lines.  It's none of our fucking business what another person puts in their body.

I understand there are legal ramifications at this time, but as long as it doesn't effect your job, people should be left the fuck alone.

Thats utter bollocks tbh. Think of the implications on the club.

A Rangers director owning up to or pictured snorting - his feet shouldn't touch the ground.

Ffs gogzy.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Thats utter bollocks tbh. Think of the implications on the club.

A Rangers director owning up to or pictured snorting - his feet shouldn't touch the ground.

Ffs gogzy.

Hang on, I said I wouldn't care.  I also said there would be ramifications.  

I am someone who believes that there should be no such thing as illegal drugs.  So I'd be a fucking hypocrite wanting someone done, or sacked, for taking them.

My personal opinions will have no bearing on what would actually happen to him, if that hypothetical scenario were to happen.

6 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Enough said.

For the record, if you are out your face on drugs at your work, then you should be sacked.  You shouldn't be on mind altering substances at work, same with drink and some persciption medications.

If you do something in yor own home, then it's no cunt elses business.

At the end of the day these people on facebook are so different from anybody I know in real life. I'll admit one of my best mates is a tim and we both agree that the things that get sung on supporters busses etc would get us all the jail ! 

If people were to be on my supporters bus or in my group chat id be going down for a long time ? we won't see the likes of Houston or Mr louden in Berlin next weekend I bet, it'll be just the normal plebs who live n breathe Rangers for nothing other than obsession. 

Fuck them all

To bring it away from drugs, which isn't what this is about.....  if a Director was posting offensive shite from an official account, then he should be dealt with.  If he is posting his own personal opinions, and jokes on his own personal social media, then it shouldn't cost them their job.

Just now, gogzy said:

For the record, if you are out your face on drugs at your work, then you should be sacked.  You shouldn't be on mind altering substances at work, same with drink and some persciption medications.

A wee upper or two in the board's tea might spur them into action to actually do something, you never know.

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

So how long before business should these individuals stop taking drugs?

12 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Hang on, I said I wouldn't care.  I also said there would be ramifications.  

I am someone who believes that there should be no such thing as illegal drugs.  So I'd be a fucking hypocrite wanting someone done, or sacked, for taking them.

My personal opinions will have no bearing on what would actually happen to him, if that hypothetical scenario were to happen.

And I don't think there should be speed limits in motorways. But a Rangers director driving at 130mph should get done the same as any other person.

But more on topic in an industry where drugs and performance enhancing influences are illegal - would you be  happy with inviting the opposing team manager and directors up for a few lines after the game?

Fucking hell.

The here and now is this shit would harm the club. There's enough cunts with a Rangers tie doing exactly that that we don't need a bit of Charlie making it worse.