Who needs enemies?

Miller time

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

And I don't think there should be speed limits in motorways. But a Rangers director driving at 130mph should get done the same as any other person.

But more on topic in an industry where drugs and performance enhancing influences are illegal - would you be  happy with inviting the opposing team manager and directors up for a few lines after the game?

Fucking hell.

The here and now is this shit would harm the club. There's enough cunts with a Rangers tie doing exactly that that we don't need a bit of Charlie making it worse.

We are getting way off point in this thread,  I have already said there will be legal ramifications,twice actually.

Some drugs are illegal, and there are laws in place.  if someone is caught breaking them, they will be done.  I don't have to agree with the rules, or any punishments.

7 minutes ago, gogzy said:

We are getting way off point in this thread,  I have already said there will be legal ramifications,twice actually.

Some drugs are illegal, and there are laws in place.  if someone is caught breaking them, they will be done.  I don't have to agree with the rules, or any punishments.

You're correct, we're digressing.

Our directors should be above reproach. In every legality, every way of life.

Indoors, outdoors, at home, away.

So as to not bring trouble to the club's door.

End of.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You're correct, we're digressing.

Our directors should be above reproach. In every legality, every way of life.

Indoors, outdoors, at home, away.

So as to not bring trouble to the club's door.

End of.

We shall agree to disagree.

48 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Iftheir own home.nyou do something in yor own home, then it's no cunt elses business.

Shagging wee boys ? I think IT would be IN everyones INtrest to know what someone did INtrest. I do agree that IN the orivacy of your own home Its no cunts business but at what point would you draw a line on that ?

Just now, piperpete said:

Shagging wee boys ? I think IT would be IN everyones INtrest to know what someone did INtrest. I do agree that IN the orivacy of your own home Its no cunts business but at what point would you draw a line on that ?

nice stawman bringing peadophillia into a talk about drugs. 

I don't even think I need to dignify that shite with a serious answer.

2 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Your posts do my eyes in...

I had a Samsung galaxy and mine were the same. I pretty much stopped posting.

Maybe you should do the same.

11 minutes ago, gogzy said:

nice staw detugs oen noncingtain bringing peadophillia into a talk about drugs. 

I don't even think I need to dignify that shite with a serious answer.

I agree with you 100% on what goes on IN your own home IS feck all to do with anyone as long as IT doesnt effect anyone else whether ITs drugs drink or noncing. As soon as IT effect anyone else IN a negative way your getting up to anything IN the privacy IS over. IMO.

2 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

Why do you keep capitalising the word in?

When using quotes, on a samsung galaxy, it auto capatilises the letter I every time you use it at the start of a word,  and it stops you from typing,  and starts typing shit in the address bar instead :lol:  It's a fucking nightmate, the letter N when next to I does the same thing.  Its why I rarely post while at work anymore.

7 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Your posts do my eyes in...

I had a Samsung galaxy and mine were the same. I pretty much stopped posting.

Maybe you should do the same.

Because IT does your eyes IN I have to stop posting, would IT not be fairer you putting me on IGnore and I carry on enjoying myself ? By the way I dont have a Samsung galaxy ITs the slate thing and IT does my baws IN 

1 minute ago, piperpete said:

Big still IT does as Gogzy says words jump about which ends up making who ever IM replying to looking like Russian as IT wont let you edit or delete.

Shits alright on my Galaxy 

Even lets you edit your comment. Noone can delete comments though, that's just the mods and admins who can do that high tier shit 

4 minutes ago, piperpete said:

Big still IT does as Gogzy says words jump about which ends up making who ever IM replying to looking like Russian as IT wont let you edit or delete.

IT also makes you sound like a mongo, but that would prob still be the case if you just went to the library like Thermo.....

6 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

:lol:

You should bin that pieit that old.e oit shit.

Without doubt nut knoiting IT gets on your tits I wont :tongue: I did ask Santa for a new one but got bumped as this ISnt that old.. IT used to be worse as IT double posted but not right after the first one, the fecker would wait for an hour or so then do IT, I got the guy who  looks after our tills and computers to look at IT and he gave up.

7 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

IT also makes you sound like a mongo, but that would prob still be the case if you just went to the library like Thermo.....

Isnt this thread about others calling a wee boy that ? IM offended :tongue: I hope your not one of us who are calling for CH to stand down ? Now that would be a bit rich IF you were.:headwall: